User Avatar Image

Chapter 2 previews, screenshots etc. Soon?

posted by jp-30 on - last edited - Viewed by 872 users

It's gotta be soon, right? Only 2 or 3 weeks until release.

Now the plot's underway I can't wait to start discussing things we see in the screenshots & trailers for Episode 2 "The Siege of Spinner Cay", akin to poring over things seen in trailers for new episodes of "Lost".

Any hints as to where and when Episode 2 preview material might start hitting the web?

Would also be good to have post icons for Narwhal and Spinner Kay, like the ones we have for Sam & Max Season 1. (maybe episode icons with 'spoilers' / 'non-spoilers' too)

138 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I hope soon. I'd imagine the icons for each episode are the ones shown in the Telltale store, Voodoo lady for ep2. just after july 7th on telltales twitter page they mentioned that they were working out when to release ep2 info, feels like a while ago now so hopefully very soon :)

• Well, they already got our money so there goes the incentive to bait customers with WIP screenshots et al of episode 2... ;)

(Just kidding... :p)

np: 2001 - Rings Of Saturn (B12 - B12 Records Archive Vol. 1 (Disc 2))

• Well, it WOULD be nice to see another wallpaper or a mini-screenshot. :)

We're insatiable fans!

• I wonder if Episode 2 details will be revealed at Comic-Con?

• This is my first post, and I have some information! In the newest issue of nintendo power, there's a page on tales of monkey island. It says that chapter 2 involves... mermaids. "In chapter 2, guybrush is caught in a feud between the pirates cursed with the pox and an ancient race of mer-people." I'll post a picture if none of you belive me.

• well Mer-people make sense, after all that pirate sitting outside the courthouse on Flotsam Island talks about the mer-people. I think they had something to do with the winds and so in turn something to do with de Singe? I hope de Singe turns up anyway : )

• Mermaids? Damn they stole my fan-game idea!

• @gelarshie said: This is my first post, and I have some information! In the newest issue of nintendo power, there's a page on tales of monkey island. It says that chapter 2 involves... mermaids. "In chapter 2, guybrush is caught in a feud between the pirates cursed with the pox and an ancient race of mer-people." I'll post a picture if none of you belive me.

I believe you, but I'd love to see a picture of the article if it has some more information or a screenshot with it.

Add Comment