User Avatar Image

Sam & Max Episode 2: Invalid Password (ARM 1016)

posted by fuegerstef on - last edited - Viewed by 766 users

I downloaded the demo and clicked "I already purchased this". I enter the Order Number and my password which I also changed because I have gotten this error before. But I always get this error: "Invalid Password (ARM 1016)"

I purchased the whole season and would really like to play the game. :confused:

17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hey there,

Did you see the text under the order number and password fields that said that method of activation won't work for Season 1 customers? :p

Look here for info about how to get your game.

• @Emily said: Hey there,

Did you see the text under the order number and password fields that said that method of activation won't work for Season 1 customers? :p

Look here for info about how to get your game.

I admit I didn't read it. But that might be because I DID NOT RECIEVE AN E-MAIL WITH A DOWNLOAD LINK. AND YES I CHECKED MY JUNK FOLDER.

Add I clicked your clever "here" link about 4 hours ago the first time. Didn't work then, doesn't work now. Do you get the pattern???? Probably not!!!

FFS, I AM GETTING ANGRY NOW. EVERY OTHER COMPANY CAN GET THIS STUFF STRIGHT. I WAS KIND UNTIL NOW. BUT TELLING ME I SHOULD CHECK THIS AND THAT (WHICH I DIDN'T GET, SO THAT "I C A N N O T C H E C K I T" ,I repeat, just for you: "I cannot check this mail: because I did not get it, not even in my junk folder. I put it simple now: NO MAIL FOR ME WITH DOWNLOAD LINK") IS GETTING ANNOYING.

Jesus Chirst, you are toalking to a programmer, who earns his money with coding games. And I even coded a whole adventure game for kids, point and click, just like Sam and Max... ...so don't tell me I am stupid. I know my stuff.... .......you seem to NOT know your stuff.

I checked EVERY mail I got, EVERY MAIL.

I was kind and had patience until now....

...if you solved this issue instead of giving me smileys with a tounge, I wouldn't have changed my tone, too late now.

Keep my money but don't bother me with your shit again, it is a waste of time.

S&M = uninstalled.

EDIT:
    Second Episode = second time a lot of trouble. If it was the first time, OK, but it is getting too much.

• @fuegerstef said: I admit I didn't read it. But that might be because I DID NOT RECIEVE AN E-MAIL WITH A DOWNLOAD LINK. AND YES I CHECKED MY JUNK FOLDER.

FFS, I AM GETTING ANGRY NOW. EVERY OTHER COMPANY CAN GET THIS STUFF STRIGHT. I WAS KIND UNTIL NOW. BUT TELLING ME I SHOULD CHECK THIS AND THAT (WHICH I DIDN'T GET, SO THAT "I C A N N O T C H E C K I T" I repeat, just for you: "I cannot check this mail: becaus I did not get it, not even in my junk folder. I put it simple now: NO MAIL FOR ME WITH DOWNLOAD LINK") IS GETTING ANNOYING.

Jesus Chirst, you are toalking to a programmer, who earns his money with coding games. And I even coded a whole adventure game for kids, point and click, just like Sam and Max... ...so don't tell me I am stupid. I know my stuff.... .......you seem NOT to.

I'm having the same problem. I'd really appreciate it if this would be cleared up.

• @Narwaffle said: I'm having the same problem. I'd really appreciate it if this would be cleared up.

I cannot be bothered anymore. When I sell my stuff to customers I check if it works BEFORE I get it out. AT keast the basic stuff liek purchasing. If it wouldn't run on some exotic GFX card... ...no problem... ...but basic stuff like online purchasing should work from the beginning... ...at least it should work on episode 2: I had enough patience when EP 1 came out.

• Narwaffle, click Activation Support and follow the instructions to get an activation key. We'll get it taken care of right away.

fuegerstef, if you want a refund, that's no problem. Just send me a PM with your order number and I'll take care of it right away.

Believe it or not, we've had a pretty long day over here. I'm sorry you had a frustrating experience, but we are working really hard to provide the best customer service we can.

• @fuegerstef said: I admit I didn't read it. But that might be because I DID NOT RECIEVE AN E-MAIL WITH A DOWNLOAD LINK. AND YES I CHECKED MY JUNK FOLDER.

Add I clicked your clever "here" link about 4 hours ago the first time. Didn't work then, doesn't work now. Do you get the pattern???? Probably not!!!

FFS, I AM GETTING ANGRY NOW. EVERY OTHER COMPANY CAN GET THIS STUFF STRIGHT. I WAS KIND UNTIL NOW. BUT TELLING ME I SHOULD CHECK THIS AND THAT (WHICH I DIDN'T GET, SO THAT "I C A N N O T C H E C K I T" ,I repeat, just for you: "I cannot check this mail: because I did not get it, not even in my junk folder. I put it simple now: NO MAIL FOR ME WITH DOWNLOAD LINK") IS GETTING ANNOYING.

Jesus Chirst, you are toalking to a programmer, who earns his money with coding games. And I even coded a whole adventure game for kids, point and click, just like Sam and Max... ...so don't tell me I am stupid. I know my stuff.... .......you seem to NOT know your stuff.

I checked EVERY mail I got, EVERY MAIL.

...if you solved this issue instead of giving me smileys with a tounge, I wouldn't have changed my tone, too late now.

Keep my money but don't bother me with your shit again, it is a waste of time.

S&M = uninstalled.

EDIT:
    Second Episode = second time a lot of trouble. If it was the first time, OK, but it is getting too much.

Although I understand that you're frustrated, I'll ask you to please watch your language on our forums. Emily's only trying to help, and if you had tried the link she gave you, you would see that there were two other options to get your game besides the email.

• @Emily said: Narwaffle, click Activation Support and follow the instructions to get an activation key. We'll get it taken care of right away.

fuegerstef, if you want a refund, that's no problem. Just send me a PM with your order number and I'll take care of it right away.

Believe it or not, we've had a pretty long day over here. I'm sorry you had a frustrating experience, but we are working really hard to provide the best customer service we can.

Keep the money. Not interested anymore.
    And tabacco, I think it is one of my last visits here at all. I only wanted to see the reaction. No problems if the account is deleted.

• User Avatar Image
    Kevin Telltale Staff

Works for us.

• @Kevin said: Works for us.

I know. I am having this website designer at our little company... ..another mate said about him: "He never delivered something that worked from the beginning". It worked for him though.

• [quote=Emily;17214]Narwaffle, click Activation Support and follow the instructions to get an activation key. We'll get it taken care of right away.
    [/quote]

Sorry to pester you further, but where can I find Activation Support? Again, sorry. Don't worry, figured it out.

Add Comment