User Avatar Image

two maps not more? not work?? new link??

posted by jones on - last edited - Viewed by 907 users

hello,

map 1 shuttlemoc completed than link esk ´rgoh map unlocked (ok)

map 2 esk ´rgoh completed no new link :confused:

something wrong??:confused:

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hey guys,

just completed the first two maps but although I keep unlocking new maps (three or four combinations worked out) none of them appears. Is there something wrong with my account because many of you already have four unlocked maps?

• @Lance said: Hey guys,

just completed the first two maps but although I keep unlocking new maps (three or four combinations worked out) none of them appears. Is there something wrong with my account because many of you already have four unlocked maps?

Yeah it does that for some reason. I definitely tried every possible combination and came up with 14 matches in total but only 6 of the 9 maps have actually shown up. I'm thinking some of the maps are linked to more than one code and the rest might be made available at a later date. Trying going through it methodically and you'll get at least 6. A pen and paper might help you...

• @guitarsareboring said: Yeah it does that for some reason. I definitely tried every possible combination and came up with 14 matches in total but only 6 of the 9 maps have actually shown up. I'm thinking some of the maps are linked to more than one code and the rest might be made available at a later date. Trying going through it methodically and you'll get at least 6. A pen and paper might help you...

Hm, that's interesting. Alright, I'll keep trying. Thanks!

• I just got my 6. Somehow, I don't think Telltale thought this promo through enough.

• @Wicked Mouse said: Ah yes, got those now too :) pretty cool what you get from playing a game :p

I know! Telltale just made me love them even more. Sam and Max Season 2 here I come!

• just guess the codes.. I guessed one almost straight away (the 50% off season one) Although I guessed a 2nd correctly but the map didn't show up.

• I too have a problem with avatars, looks like file is corrupted...

• @GrimmGhost said: I too have a problem with avatars, looks like file is corrupted...

Strange i can open the *.zip file without problems... Try to open it using the basic Windows Explorer and not Winzip thats how i did it and i have no problem accessing the Avatars.

Add Comment