User Avatar Image

The Last Resort or Escape From Monkey Island

posted by roberttitus on - last edited - Viewed by 438 users

Ok.... I know this is the Wallace & Gromit thread, but lets be impartial. I have been waiting for the Last Resort since the day that Fright of the Bumblebees came out on the XBLA. Thing is that it is taking its own sweet time in showing up on the marketplace. I only have 1551 points & now that Secret of Monkey Isle (sorry... I messed up the title of this thread) is released, I posed with a rather difficult choice. Should I get it or wait for TLR? Any suggestions?

64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @jared25 said:

i do not think i will buy the gay tony expansion. yuck

That's pretty lame. Even if you are homophobic, the gameplay will be the same.

• sometimes games have a storyline and it may usually match the title on the content. http://www.rockstargames.com/theballadofgaytony/
    i am not interested in the content of that title. there is a shortcut you can have fun.:eek:

• @jared25 said: sometimes games have a storyline and it may usually match the title on the content. http://www.rockstargames.com/theballadofgaytony/
    i am not interested in the content of that title. there is a shortcut you can have fun.:eek:

I hate GTA IV, but I think it is worth noting that you don't actually play as Gay Tony, you play as his assistant... & 10 to 1 you kill Gay ony in the end anyways. I mean GTA takes any shot at Gay males that they can. Need I remind you of the date with the gay guy at the diner? They must have called that guy every gay slur known to man...

• I think lots of people won't get the Gay Tony chapter because it has the word gay in it. I mean, you may not morally agree with it but I'm pretty sure you don't morally agree with mowing down and killing pedestrians in your car, but you do it in GTA anyway.

Oh, almost forgot. HINT BUTTON USER!

• @Fury said: I think lots of people won't get the Gay Tony chapter because it has the word gay in it. I mean, you may not morally agree with it but I'm pretty sure you don't morally agree with mowing down and killing pedestrians in your car, but you do it in GTA anyway.

Oh, almost forgot. HINT BUTTON USER!

Dreamslayer03 - My XBL gamertag.... that'll put an end to your hint button accusations

hint button user...

And probably a walkthrough user/friend playing with you who is giving you hints.

• The guy showed his lack of skill at puzzles when he couldn't seem to understand there were 64 possible combinations, and when I posted my system he thought I was posting codes.

A guy who lacks that much insight can't finish the game in under 4 hours.

• @Fury said: The guy showed his lack of skill at puzzles when he couldn't seem to understand there were 64 possible combinations, and when I posted my system he thought I was posting codes.

A guy who lacks that much insight can't finish the game in under 4 hours.

You were posting codes... I happen to know personally that some of the things you were posting are working codes. By even telling people to do that kind of thing, you are going to get it banned. I don't know why you are cross-posting anyways. I mean seriously, stop being such a troll. This is borderline harassment.

• User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Staff

Cut out the name-calling, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.