User Avatar Image

How do you think the episodes will be rated?

posted by Ribs on - last edited - Viewed by 143 users

Now that we have all the episode titles, and general plot overview of each. How do you think they will fare?

Here is my prediction of worst to best:

1. Muzzled
2. Fright of the Bumblebees
3. The Last Resort
4. The Bogey Man

Also, how do we add hint tags to our posts?

9 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Except SBCG4AP, Which was at it's worst at its beggining. It's best immediately afterward, and the rest being so-so.

    BTW: My SBCG4Ap Prediction before I played:

    1.Dangeresque 3
    2.8-Bit is Enough
    3.Homestar Ruiner
    4.Strong Badia the Free
    5.Baddest of the Bands

    And, after I played:

    1. Strong Badia The Free
    2. Baddest of the Bands
    3. 8 Bit is Enoungh
    4. Dangeresque 3
    5. Homestar Ruiner


    Sadface... episode i was most looking forward too was one of the worst.

  • I would just like to bump in and update this with (what appears to be) the common thought on how W&G is rated.

    (MetaCritc Score)
    Fright of the Bumblebees (76 average critics)
    Last Resort (73 average critics)

    Muzzled appears to be doing well in early review, so consider this thread very wrong to this point.

  • So, what is the final consensus?

  • @StLouisRibs said: Sadface... episode i was most looking forward too was one of the worst.



    Dangeresque 3 was awesome :(

  • I liked all the SBCG4AP episodes but I felt the lack of cohesive story hurt the season. My interested waned as I started going through them, but I still loved the series. Hoping for a Season Two.

  • @PariahKing said: I liked all the SBCG4AP episodes but I felt the lack of cohesive story hurt the season. My interested waned as I started going through them.



    Well, Wallace and Gromit didn't have much in the way of cohesive story either, but it was still great. Mayhaps Strong Bad just isn't your (preferred beverage consumption device) of (insert beverage here)?

  • @Pale Man said: Well, Wallace and Gromit didn't have much in the way of cohesive story either, but it was still great. Mayhaps Strong Bad just isn't your (preferred beverage consumption device) of (insert beverage here)?

    No, I really like Strong Bad. I just think it needs an overarching storyline.

  • @PariahKing said: No, I really like Strong Bad. I just think it needs an overarching storyline.



    I think it's probably better suited to episodic format if episodes don't really have an overarching storyline, though. That way, if one episode sounds good to someone, they don't have to worry about being spoiled on the previous episodes and can jump in and out wherever they want.

    Of course, that doesn't matter to me much since if Telltale says "We're making a game" I immediately pre-order it as soon as possible.

Add Comment