User Avatar Image

upgrade to full season??

posted by dumpling321 on - last edited - Viewed by 414 users

i bought the first episode with the credit i received for preordering ToMI is there any way to upgrade to the full season now (i dont want to buy the first episode twice lol) or am i going to have to wait untill the seasons over or something??

12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • yeah i realised that =( i bought the first episode with the code a few weeks ago and played.... and i didnt really love it and couldnt really get into it... but then i played a little further and absolutly loved the final battle against the queen so i decided to buy the entire thing... the day after the offer expired =(

• @wisp said: you don't need to buy episode 1 again, since buying the remaining three episodes individually will cost you under 27 bucks. that's still better than paying 35$ for the complete season...

But you cant get the DVD that way

• If you purchase every episode in a season, TTG will allow you to get the DVD for free. If it's not available automatically in the store, then just email Support and they'll fix it up for you.

• Well that's good, the upgrade only just came out, and I've already purchased the episodes one by one.

• Hurray! I just got the upgrade for $20 but...

Buy 1 episode + upgrade = $29
    full season = $35?

There's something very odd about that. Must be some sort of limited time promotion?

• @Jayel said: Buy 1 episode + upgrade = $29
    full season = $35?
    There's something very odd about that.

Or you play the monkey island treasure hunt, get the "50% off full episode" discount coupon and buy the full game for just $17.50.

• @Nightsurfer said: Or you play the monkey island treasure hunt, get the "50% off full episode" discount coupon and buy the full game for just $17.50.

you cant buy the full game with a half price episode coupon. And the 50% off a season coupon doesnt include ToMI.
    I just used my half price episode to buy Muzzled as I have read good reviews for it, its my first time playing Wallace+Gromit and i loved it! about to get the season upgrade :p found it very strange that buying an episode plus the upgrade is $6 cheaper than the entire season. This must be a mistake on Telltales part, why would anyone pay $35

• I pre-ordered ToMI and got W&G ep.1 for free. Now upgraded to full season. So I paid only $19.95 for the whole season, which was nice:)

• Here is my pro tip:

I preordered ToMI and got the first episode of W&G free, as many others did. If you are willing to spend a little time with the treasure hunt feature just launched (in other words, guess codes. 3 wheels @ 4 symbols per wheel = 64 combinations), you'll find a code for $5 off of any purchase 8.95 or more. The season upgrade for W&G is currently $19.95, which must be a mistake as others have noted. Use your code and purchase that and you've got the full W&G season for under 15 bucks!

Not bad, eh?

• It's not a mistake, it's a sale.

Add Comment