User Avatar Image

What to call the next season of Tales

posted by Victory63 on - last edited - Viewed by 719 users

Say if this season of Tales of Monkey island goes successful and a second season is announced, just is it possible for it not to be called Tales of Monkey Island Season 2. Just that to make it more in theme you could say.

Like how they have it with each season of the tv show Red Dwarf, instead of being called Red Dwarf season 2 or season 4, it's called Red Dwarf II and Red Dwarf IV.

So if there is a 2nd season of Tales of Monkey Island, could it be called "Tales of Monkey Island 2" or for more style and even better, call it "Tales of Monkey Island II" to give it that like old feeling :)

90 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Secret Fawful said: Ah, if that's the case it's a fine opinion. But I'll reference what I want to reference.

You have every right to do so. Personally I disagree with both of you and think that name of the next season (if that ever happens) should be something original and not a reference to some other work.

• Yeah, I think they are fine with sticking to the Tales of Monkey Island name for this franchise. It makes it clear that it's an episodic series. For the next season, they should call it "Tales of Monkey Island: Whatever the plot is" and rename this first season to "Tales of Monkey Island: The Pox of LeChuck" or "Tales of Monkey Island: The Cursed Hand"

• @The Commissioner said: Yeah, I think they are fine with sticking to the Tales of Monkey Island name for this franchise. It makes it clear that it's an episodic series. For the next season, they should call it "Tales of Monkey Island: Whatever the plot is" and rename this first season to "Tales of Monkey Island: The Pox of LeChuck" or "Tales of Monkey Island: The Cursed Hand"

Tales of Monkey Island : The Curse of the Black pearl
    Tales of Monkey Island : Dead Man's Chest
    Tales of Monkey Island : At World's End :D

• How about Tales Of Monkey Island: The Cynical Cash-In

...or...

Tales of Monkey Island: Never Pay More Than Thirty-Five Bucks For A Season Of Episodic Gaming

• Tales of Monkey Island: The Scooby-Doo Maneuver :p

• tales of Monkey Island: The series that never ended (I wish!)

• 13 Monkey Islands
    The Lion, the witch & the monkey island
    Monkey Island Menagerie
    Monkey Island:Monkey Harder
    Monkey Magic Island

• The never ending stooOOooOoory of Monkey Island

Add Comment