User Avatar Image

Have you played every Monkey Island??

posted by TheSwordmaster on - last edited - Viewed by 328 users

Don't know about the rest of you but I'm looking forward to the new chapter :)

Is it just me or was the 1st pretty easy?? Having played all the games the puzzles seem pretty simple. After all the crazy stuff they've had us all doing in the past the stupid stuff seemed the most logical.
Sam and Max, Grim Fandango, Full Throttle, Day of the Tenticle... the list goes on lol. Love these kinda games so played them all.
I did the 1st chapter in a few hours. Needs to be a bit harder lol :D
But its awesome to see Monkey Island back out there!!

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Played them all and still have them all. Although I just recently purchased the remake of Monkey island 1. Love these types of games.

• @plrichard said: I think he's saying that he hasn't played Secret, Revenge, or Curse, which means most people on this forum would berate him. Personally, I don't think it's that big of a deal, I loved Escape although I would recommend the others considering I do think they are better.

FYI, im a her :D

• @RankoSao said: FYI, im a her :D

Fixed it.

• Yes, I've played all-but I started backwords-ha ha. I played Escape 1st-in Chinese (I lived in China and my friend bought it for me-it was hilarious because my Chinese sucks. The characters spoke English but all the convo choices were in Chinese-it was a bit difficult...) Then, I played Curse (in English :-)) Then, I bought tthe package on Amazon that had the 1st 3 and played those-and then sold it on Amazon for more money-woohoo. Now, it's ridiculously expensive.

• @plrichard said: Fixed it.

Thanks. But your right, Escape was my first and until now, only.. though i did get the remake the other day and am currently playing through that. Hopefully someday ill be able to play the others, although until then, theres always Youtube! :D

• Yup have all of them :) awesome games.

• Yes i have. i actually finally got the money for tales yesterday, so now the collection is complete :) i still cant wait to play DOTT and Full Throttle and all the other classics again.

• @RankoSao said: Thanks. But your right, Escape was my first and until now, only.. though i did get the remake the other day and am currently playing through that. Hopefully someday ill be able to play the others, although until then, theres always Youtube! :D

Haha no problem. I really hope LucasArts remakes LeChuck's Revenge or at least puts it on Steam so people can download and play it legally. Heck, the talk in the other thread about an Escape from Monkey Island: Director's Cut actually sounds incredible so maybe they should just remake all of them!

• @plrichard said: Haha no problem. I really hope LucasArts remakes LeChuck's Revenge or at least puts it on Steam so people can download and play it legally. Heck, the talk in the other thread about an Escape from Monkey Island: Director's Cut actually sounds incredible so maybe they should just remake all of them!

I still think Escape is fine just the way it is :rolleyes:

• @plrichard said: I think she's saying that she hasn't played Secret, Revenge, or Curse, which means most people on this forum would berate her...

Ah, yes. You're right. That's what I get for not fully reading the post.

Add Comment