75 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • They haven't officially announced they are making season 3 yet so I doubt they'll be able to answer those questions at the moment

• I'm sure at least some of them will be answered /when/ they make the announcement about S&M Season 3. So perhaps wait until then?

• Well I heard "somewhere", that S&M 3, will be released very later this year, course it's one of those wild rumors, and naturally it went to my head.

• Some of the language used by those announcing ToMI strongly suggested that S&M 3 was being pushed back for the purpose of getting ToMI rolling-- which of course implies that S&M 3 is up and coming. If my reading-between-the-lines is correct, it should be the next project after ToMI. I'm sure they're well aware of our antsiness to get another crazy-go-lucky fix of everybody's favorite dog and rabbity-thing.

• User Avatar Image
    Tea

@Hero1 said: They haven't officially announced they are making season 3 yet so I doubt they'll be able to answer those questions at the moment

That means they are making it and they're gonna "surprise" us with an announcement when ToMI is finished.

Actually, I'd like to see a new IP before anymore sequels. That's how I am with every company - Revolution, Lucasarts (STOP MAKING STAR WARS GAMES!!!)...

• I think that they said that they were working on Sam & Max Season Three prior to the announcement of Tales of Monkey Island. I can't find the exact page, though, so don't quote me on that. Anyway, if the Sam & Max Wiki is to believed, the answer to question 5 is "yes".

• @City Of Delusion said: I think that they said that they were working on Sam & Max Season Three prior to the announcement of Tales of Monkey Island. I can't find the exact page, though, so don't quote me on that. Anyway, if the Sam & Max Wiki is to believed, the answer to question 5 is "yes".

There were announcments on several minor gaming sites about how S3 will be out early this year. TTG probably changed thier mind as to the order in which they wanna get things out.

• I thought someone said it would be out late 2009 or early 2010.
    I really hope they use the same voice actors. I really think the current ones are perfect. Personally, I didn't like the voice actor they used for Max in Culture Shock.

• While I'm not sure *anyone* could answer most of these questions, we have officially said that new Sam & Max is currently in the early stages of planning. The whens, wheres and hows are still up in the air though. I'm sure some intrepid forum spelunker will find links to support this statement.

• @Maxilyah said: I thought someone said it would be out late 2009 or early 2010.
    I really hope they use the same voice actors. I really think the current ones are perfect. Personally, I didn't like the voice actor they used for Max in Culture Shock.

Well, I really hope they use the original voice actors, because it's been three years. You've let Matt Chapman voice Strong Bad, and you've let Dominic Armato voice Guybrush, so PLEEEEEEASE, TELLTALE, let Bill Farmer and Nick Jameson reprise their roles as Sam and Max for Season 3!

Add Comment