User Avatar Image

Sam & Max Episode 2: Invalid Password (ARM 1016)

posted by fuegerstef on - last edited - Viewed by 740 users

I downloaded the demo and clicked "I already purchased this". I enter the Order Number and my password which I also changed because I have gotten this error before. But I always get this error: "Invalid Password (ARM 1016)"

I purchased the whole season and would really like to play the game. :confused:

17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Kevin Telltale Staff

Works for us.

• @Kevin said: Works for us.

I know. I am having this website designer at our little company... ..another mate said about him: "He never delivered something that worked from the beginning". It worked for him though.

• [quote=Emily;17214]Narwaffle, click Activation Support and follow the instructions to get an activation key. We'll get it taken care of right away.
    [/quote]

Sorry to pester you further, but where can I find Activation Support? Again, sorry. Don't worry, figured it out.

• Hey Narwaffle,

Since we're already chatting in PMs about the problem you're having, I'll follow up with you there.

• If "findmyorder.com" would work I could say: "Hey, some error in the telltale-backend, no problem". But sending me my Order Number several times and then telling me "Order not found"... This is awesome. :)

I just checked. 10 out of 11 games I have installed (Sam and Max NOT included) were bought online. Either through Steam, other online applications or directly from the web... ...some even streamed, so that I could play before the massive amount of data was downloaded... ...there were only two games that didn't work, and they both contained a dog and a rabbit. You really should send that mad rabbit over to your online purchase processing company. ;)

• Our games and activation system seem to be working fine for thousands of other people. Something is obviously not going right for you, and Telltale has people available to help fix it. If you give me your order number, I'll be happy to help figure out what the problem is. But coming back here to complain about how it isn't working without giving us the information that will help us fix it isn't going to resolve anything.

Just send me your order number, I'll look it up, we'll figure this out. It doesn't have to turn into a fight.

• Hi

Don't know if anyone is there on a Saturday, but I'm a UK customer, so I've been trying to get my EP2 to activate since early this morning for me.

It kept telling me that my key wasn't valid, so I sent a mail a few hours ago to get a manual activation key, but have had no response.

Dying to play the new game. Anyone there who could help ?

Many thanks in advance.
    Dayle (Jess) James.

• I'm always amazed that everyone who has a problem is always a coder himself and could do a much better job at it, in which case i suggest trying to get a job at telltale and show 'em how it's done and not being an unpleasant person in the forums. As for "every other company can get it's stuff working" i wonder why every publisher website has a support forum, which believe it or not is usually NOT empty....imagine my surprise at this fact but there you have it.

BTW i am in fact having the same problem but i also have patience, it will be resolved soon enough i bet, and may i just say how sad i am for you that you make money coding but probably not a lot, seeing as how you have no other game to play while this problem is solved i just guess it is because you can't afford one.

• Hi guys - we are working on Saturday. :) (Well, :) for you, :( for me!) If you emailed support about the password problem, you should get a response fairly soon.

• @Novastorm said:
    BTW i am in fact having the same problem but i also have patience, it will be resolved soon enough i bet, and may i just say how sad i am for you that you make money coding but probably not a lot, seeing as how you have no other game to play while this problem is solved i just guess it is because you can't afford one.

$400 Euros and hour (brutto though) is enough for me. I usually also work for clients (Milka, TK, Comaq/HP, SAP, Lucky Strike, etc...), you get used to delivering stuff that works 100%, if such big companies watch your products. THe problem is that I wanted 2 or 3 hours of fun that day as I have a lot of other stuff to do... ...now I am not interested anymore. And if you had read my above posts, which you probably did not, you would have seen that I purchased a lot of other games. With no problems at all. Even when Triton went bankrupt I got a boxed copy without even having to write one single line.

And I recently checked our site where tenthousands of users had registered their cows in a Cow Race game... ...hm, the only problems were BEFORE the release to the public when we tested the stuff... :)

Add Comment