User Avatar Image

Two Annoying questions bugging me !!!!!!

posted by bugzbunny90 on - last edited - Viewed by 466 users

When will Guybrush bleephood find Big whoop treasure??????
and when will guybrush and elain have kids ? :S

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Theory D can be ...maybe someone on the ship is trying to be a ghost like in PoTC that gal tries to make the ship go to that island :S

• I have to agree with bigdondoo and Sir Pantalone. Big Whoop is a lure for greedy pirates. It's a dud, a fake, a red herring, a meaty worm stuck on a fishing hook. A chest with a ticket for a ride that turns you into one of the undead minions of LeChuck. It's all smoke and mirrors. There is no spoon treasure.

• oh comon man.. every BIG treasure has a spoof a falsy that leads u around and makes ya get lost ....i mean so only special inteligent pirates find it ..and ppl like u give up thinking must be fake :P (no offence) Its real

• @Sir Pantalones said: The Carnival of the Damned is the Big Whoop IIRC. The rumors tricked people into coming there, LeChuck fried them and turned them into his minions.

QUESTION IS

Why do ships have ghosts?

The minion thing only happened after LeChuck himself got reincarnated through his "boots on booty" trick.
    Miwiki.net states:
    In the third game we learn that Big Whoop is the name of an amusement park (The Carnival of the Damned). In Part 5 of the game LeChuck also goes into a lengthy explanation of the fact that the treasure of Big Whoop was actually a Gate to Hell which is what turned him into a ghost (in the first game LeChuck was said to have died in a shipwreck, but the story elaborates on him surviving).

But I do believe that Big Whoop is the carnival of the damned.
    The Big Whoop Treasure in LeChuck's Revenge has a ticket in it... this could be a park ticket or ride ticket....

But that is the fun of the series... Like te Secret of Monkey Island... it has never been made clear what the actual secret is.
    Like the suitcase in Pulp Fiction, or the case in Ronin... it's part of the story, but you don't really need to know (or get to know for that matter) what's in it.

• @bugzbunny90 said: When will Guybrush bleephood find Big whoop treasure??????

Big Whop is pure evil. You were lucky to ask this question and stay alive.

• Lechuck basically says outright that Big Whoop was a lie to lure in the most greedy pirates for his evil undead army, the type of person who would keep chasing rumors of a tremendous treasure despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary
    ...cough...
    oh comon man.. every BIG treasure has a spoof a falsy that leads u around and makes ya get lost ....i mean so only special inteligent pirates find it ..and ppl like u give up thinking must be fake :P (no offence) Its real

• @bugzbunny90 said: When will Guybrush bleephood find Big whoop treasure??????
    and when will guybrush and elain have kids ? :S

By my count that's seven questions.

• no, no, no. You miscounted the one after 12.

• Trust me, it's better that you guys DON'T know what it is. After I discovered it, well, I had such high expectations, and... well... it was really disappointing. I wish I could think of an expression to describe this feeling...

Add Comment