User Avatar Image

Is there going to be a SBCG4AP Season 2?

posted by lepodo on - last edited - Viewed by 4.6K users

Title says all. :)
Is there?

128 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Ray-The-Sun said: I think what they meant was that it's the worst game that you've made, But that doesn't make it bad. It means the worst game you've made is pretty good. If you get what I mean.

I'll think I'll give that some extra clarification by saying he's saying that telltale's standards are so high that their worst game ever is great.

• Her's a guess on the release schedule. November-March. Sam & Max Season 3. June-October. Strong Bad.

• I very much hope that they do come out with a season two. There's lots more to explore.

How about an episode in which, after Strong Bad has self-destructed the lappy and upgraded to the compe, ghostly versions of the three previous computers return to haunt Strong Bad, and as it turns out, it's really the Corpy that is behind it all and wants to end Strong Bad's e-mails for good.

I'd also like to see an episode that includes a few of the side-line bits as plot elements, such as the Snapshak and the Teen Girl Squad. Supposing Trogdorcon comes to town. Strong Bad needs to go, get his booth together, and sell Teen Girl Squad issues so that he can get enough money for something, or perhaps must enter an "art" contest and ends up doing a photo journal in the Snapshak as his contribution.

But the episode I'd really like to see would touch on the professional wrestling angle that keeps popping up here and there among the Strong Bad e-mails. Say Strong Bad wants something that happens to be the second prize in a tag-team wrestling contest. He must first get everything he needs for his gimmick, shoot a promo, convince Strong Mad to join as his tag team partner, and then fight his way through all the other tag teams. There could be "Garden Boy" Strong Sad and "Le Non-Sequetor" Homsar, "Jack 'Em Up Kid" Homestar and "Magnificent" Marzipan, Coach Z and Bubs, and who's got the tag-team title belts? None other than the King of Town and the Poopsmith with Pom Pom as their manager. Strong Bad must sabotage everybody else, but he actually wants the second prize, not the titles and Strong Mad wants the titles, so SB must find a way to sabotage him and Strong Mad without alerting his biggest bro to the fact. It would be lots of fun.

• @Pinkfreud said: I very much hope that they do come out with a season two. There's lots more to explore.

How about an episode in which, after Strong Bad has self-destructed the lappy and upgraded to the compe, ghostly versions of the three previous computers return to haunt Strong Bad

The idea has already been done to death in the SBE-mails.

• @roberttitus said: The idea has already been done to death in the SBE-mails.

So what? Telltale would find a way to make an original idea out of it! Why do you have to be so negative?

• @Jagger88 said: Why do you have to be so negative?

Because it's been done to death...

• @Jagger88 said: So what? Telltale would find a way to make an original idea out of it! Why do you have to be so negative?

Oh, I'm sure they could. And it'd make a great episode. :)

• @bigdondoo said: Because it's been done to death...

You beat me to it

Add Comment