User Avatar Image

W&G Bogey Man puzzle hints

posted by jared25 on - last edited - Viewed by 711 users

How do i get the porcelain key for the "ganges grip?"

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • How do I get the golden key? I can't beat Mcbiscuit even!

EDIT: It's OK, I did it eventually!

• @Bieeanda said: that blustering Scotsman won't let me near the measuring club until he's found the hole.

Hint 1: Try to distract him somehow.
    Hint 2: Make him laugh.
    Hint 3: He loves a good joke. - Do you know any?
    Solution Part 1: Go back to the club house and ring the bell to get the joke book.
    Solution Part 2: Give that book to Paneer and he will read one.

• Hello, I'm stuck at obtaining the silver key. I guess i have to ring the bells in the right way, but i can't figure it out. Any hints for me? thx

• If you open the clock and then use the music box on the far right of the screen, you'll see the reflection of the clock in the mirror. You then need to use the bells to set the clock properly to the time as seen in the clue. Hope that helps.

• I've gotten the silver key no problem, but I'm having trouble with the gold key. I've figured out to use the red then switch, use the blue then switch, but then what?

• I was looking @ the walkthrough about the keys and the gold key has me confused. So I get the red club and it says to hit to the NEAR line?!!!! What does this mean? I hit it to the one that is closest to the pictures and it gets hit but bounces off. Does it mean I need to hit the other line where Duncan teed off? Also the tee hee time doesn't seem to work for me. I rang it, and then looked at the music box(aka USE) and then the dog ran around and it showed the clock in the mirror but the clock I think showed noon!

Any Assistance would be GRAND!

• @chobits1 said: I was looking @ the walkthrough about the keys and the gold key has me confused. So I get the red club and it says to hit to the NEAR line?!!!! What does this mean? I hit it to the one that is closest to the pictures and it gets hit but bounces off. Does it mean I need to hit the other line where Duncan teed off? Also the tee hee time doesn't seem to work for me. I rang it, and then looked at the music box(aka USE) and then the dog ran around and it showed the clock in the mirror but the clock I think showed noon!

Any Assistance would be GRAND!

From what I can remember about the silver key (dog and clock):
    Pull the tee-hee bell cord (the clock will end up reading 3:00). Now go over and use the clock so Wallace opens the face plate. Then walk over to the music box. The dog will go in a circle and when Wallace looks into the mirror the clock will read like the clue says (9:00). The key will pop out of the clock.

With the gold key, I'm stuck there too. I can get you little into it though. Pick the red club, and hit from the girl's line. While Duncan is laughing switch the red club for his yellow one and you'll hit again and make it. Repeat this for the blue club. I stuck after that.

Add Comment