User Avatar Image

Is there going to be a SBCG4AP Season 2?

posted by lepodo on - last edited - Viewed by 4.9K users

Title says all. :)
Is there?

128 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @bigdondoo said: Really?!

Seriously though, I think it'd be best for everyone to just move on.

I still don't get what the dude is complaining about, but whatever.

• @roberttitus said: I still don't get what the dude is complaining about, but whatever.

I'm just saying that some of your posts come off meanly. Maybe you could try being a little nicer?

• @Jagger88 said: I'm just saying that some of your posts come off meanly. Maybe you could try being a little nicer?

Saying that an idea has been done to death is hardly mean... it is observant

• @roberttitus said: The idea has already been done to death in the SBE-mails.

Agreed

• @roberttitus said: Saying that an idea has been done to death is hardly mean... it is observant

Yes, but it is not the WORDS, as such, but the WAY the words are expressed and the CONTEXT. Anyway, I agree with bigdondoo, shall we just agree to disagree?

And, yes, I did take that from the Siege of Spinner Cay.

• I hope there is a season 2 of SBCG4AP. My expectations for the next seasons are:
    1. Game engine fine-tuned in general (bugs worked out, etc.)
    2. More content in every episode
    3. The same great humor from the site and season 1!

• @Strong Max said: I don't know. SBCG4AP wasn't as criticly acclaimed as S&M. IGN called Homestar Ruiner the worst Telltale game ever. However, the first Bone game, the 3 first S&M games, and the first CSI game wern't to good either. It's probably just because they are working with new things in Strong Bad, so if there is a second season it must be equal to, or greater than, the awesomness of S&M2, which isn't likely.

IGN is being dumb then. StrongBad has been HANDS DOWN the best series they have done. The humor and fun is just spot-on. I found S&M to be mostly just good enough to scratch my point-and-click itch. Though admittedly I haven't gotten into S&M2 yet. But it was easily better than S&M1, a little bit better than W&G and MI so far.

I would rather they cut ANYTHING other than Strong Bad.

• I think, given the awesomeness of season 1, Telltale would be fools and/or Strong Sads not to want to make a season two. I also think that Telltale might have other projects they've already posponed too long *cough* S&M3 *cough* , as well as their current projects (MI, W&G DVD, CSI), and anyways, if Matt Chapman has to voice another whole season, then the toons on the site will be posponed, and the true powers of the Compé will continue to be a mystery, so I say wait till mid-2010 to do it.

• There is definatley gonna be another Season 2 definatley and I'm definte bou't dis! It's been over a year since SBCG4AP's release. The latest of any release date for a season 2 would come in 1st qaruter 2010, if anything. I'm currently working on a SBCG4AP Season 2 Idea thread with my ideas for season two. (AND ITS TAKING A LONG TIME SO DON"T CRITISES IT WHEN YOU SEE IT!) so my answer is: YES!!! :D:D:D

• I'd like another Strong Bad season. But I suppose you'd have to watch the Brothers Chaps to get any clues. Fans of the Homestar Runner site seemed to be worried about how often there would be new toons and sbemails while the game development would be taking up time.

And also it must be a lot of dialogue to Matt Chapman to voice. It might have been my imagination but the toons and sbemails after SBCG4AP seem to have a slightly different in tone Strong Bad voice (you know how there's more of an accent in the early sbemails and now there isn't...) and a more raspy Homestar (or maybe that was just my imagination, but that Quote of the Week where Homestar does the Inspector Gadget theme song is really deep...)

Add Comment