User Avatar Image

I'm stuck in the blockade (spoiler)

posted by tbm1986 on - last edited - Viewed by 195 users

How do I free up LeChuck?

17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I can't move quickly enough. Does that mean I have to move/pick up (the active part of) the source or destination?

• @tbm1986 said: I can't move quickly enough. Does that mean I have to move/pick up (the active part of) the source or destination?

tahht means u have to find a faster way.

• @onlyamonkey said: tahht means u have to find a faster way.

But using the Jungle Entrance as a shortcut doesn't work (just tried it)

• @tbm1986 said: But using the Jungle Entrance as a shortcut doesn't work (just tried it)

there's a faster way, a way for you to just drop it dude.

• @onlyamonkey said: there's a faster way, a way for you to just drop it dude.

Thanks, man. @Telltale: how does Guybrush know he'll be accurate enough? He'd only have had one shot at it. I have a feeling it won't only be me that overlooks this solution.

• @tbm1986 said: Thanks, man. @Telltale: how does Guybrush know he'll be accurate enough? He'd only have had one shot at it. I have a feeling it won't only be me that overlooks this solution.

This one stumped me for a while. It is one of two things in the game I found annoying. The other one involved how much I had to distract two pirates -- that part was so hard I was certain I was doing it wrong.

Add Comment