User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 24.8K users

basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore

3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Aquaria, Oblivion, Trackmania, TF2-idling and waiting for ToMI Ep.2.

• at the moment - age of conan off and on, mirrors edge, farcry 2, call of duty 5 and the od bash at crysis wars.

• X³: Terran Conflict, Space Quest IV: Roger Wilco and the Time Rippers, Ceville

• PS2: Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 - quite a dark rpg, it's a little cruel (one slip up and you can get pwned quickly) but a lot of fun, just like all the other Megaten games I've played. I'm in an old castle, just solved the prince potrait puzzle.

PSP: Recently finished the Japanese version of Dissidia Final Fantasy. I started a new game on Star Ocean 2, but I have a feeling it'll be dumped when the English version of Dissidia appears in a few weeks. Awesome action rpg (sensing a theme yet?)

DS: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 - I started this ages ago and left it for Pokemon Platinum and FF4. Up to the Crystal Cave I think it is. I forgot how addicting this game can be.

Xbox360: Star Ocean the Last Hope - Gorgeous game, love it. I'm supposed to be off to En II but I'm caught up in the Colosseum working on Battle Trophies. ^_^

• Picked up Uncharted cheap the other day, so I've been playing through that again.
    Littlebigplanet's still getting a good hour or so every day.
    Disgaea DS I've just hit the 25 hours mark on, bit stuck at the minute though.
    Prinny, I'm giving up on for a while because my nerves can't take any more, and I should be doing work anyway.
    I'm close to playing Curse of Monkey Island again, but I should really get this work done before I start any more games.
    And I was playing Dragon Quest VIII but I'm a tad stuck on that too, near the end.

• Siege of Spinner Cay (adventure), Fallen Earth (MMO), Mass Effect (RPG), The Witcher (RPG), and The Path (Art/Adventure)

• I've been going back and forth between Beyond Good & Evil and Left 4 Dead, although recently it's been more L4D because the Slaughterhouse level in BG&E is really annoying.

And now I have Siege of Spinner Cay too! :D

• Driving GT Legends (league racing) is a constant factor.

Picked up the Half Life 2 series recently, finished EP2 last weekend.

Installed Siege of Spinner Cay yesterday, so I'll be spending some free time on that now :)

• still just tf2 but on tuesday im getting 203 of s&m

Add Comment