User Avatar Image

Model reused in other telltale games?

posted by Sanin92 on - last edited - Viewed by 236 users

I guess it's just me, but I never realised a reused model in any telltale game except for Monkey Island.

In Monkey Island there were like only reused models besides maybe three of them.That is annoying, but still great a game, I'm just wondering how that can be but in the other games got no obvious (or any?) model reuse.

in Sam and Max, I really really can't see any reused model.Except for the really minor ones like the babys in Moai Better Blues.The Soda Poppers had to be reused, it suited them good to be all the same, for a trio.And I don't care about the zombies.But what about the rest?I really didn't see any model reusations besides this minor ones.

now for Wallace and Gromit, here I have to say, I really didn't see anything simmilar on ANY person, except for the dogs.I mean, srsly, telltales didn't reuse any OR they did it that great that you just can't notice it.

So I'm wondering how this too games could have such great/non-existing model-reusation compared to the newer Monkey Island?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

PS. Didn't play the other telltale games so no idea for them.

18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment