User Avatar Image

The Unoffically Official Morgan LeFlay Appreciation Thread

posted by BobTGoldfish on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users

So yeah.

I'm not going to lie. I am a massive fan of this addition to the the Monkeyverse.

So I'm starting up the Morgan LeFlay Appreciation thread for those of us that are of like mind.

I love the dynamic she brings to the game, and the possibilites.

Was The 'Brush joking when he asked her to sail away with him to pillage and plunder? Who knows? all I know is I think it's going to bug a LOT of people for a month!

I also really dub her character design, something a little more overtly sexual about it, that would usually give her the upper hand over most pirates, but it doesn't faze our favorite mighty Pirate.

though am I the only one that noticed in the opening swordfight that Guybrush made NO offensive strikes, instead only parrying and swatting away morgans incoming attacks.. something I thought was pretty chivalrous.

anyway.. let the discussion begin!

130 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • *Seeing the threads for Winslow and Anemone popping up..*

What on earth have I begun?

AAAAaaaaaaanyway..

Lovely fan art, 10 hours you say? wow.

I was thinking more about this last night and I really do find it interesting that in the opening duel, even though he already lost his hand, the 'Brush makes not one offensive strike or cut towards morgan. as if from the very beginning of their "Relationship" (I mean that in a professional and spacial sense) he is already trying to show her a little bit of the magic of those stories she followed.

• Morgan is perfect. She has some mysterious side of her. You can't really tell right away whether she's a goog or a bad guy. Plus she's a beauty.

I'd be thrilled to see Guybrush and her end up together :)

• User Avatar Image
    Loz

So far, 'Tales' has been excellent for the addition of some wonderful new characters. Morgan is one, DeSinge is another, and also Anenome. And Winslow already feels like he's been part of the series for ages. I'm really impressed with these characters.

• @Loz said: So far, 'Tales' has been excellent for the addition of some wonderful new characters. Morgan is one, DeSinge is another, and also Anenome. And Winslow already feels like he's been part of the series for ages. I'm really impressed with these characters.

I'm just happy to see that people are finally deciding to give this series a chance without complaining for the next thousand years or so.

Morgan Le Flay is amazing, and the puzzle with her is just another reason why this game could not have been made in 2D. By the next Monkey Island game, people will probably be clamoring to see Winslow, Morgan, and De Singe again instead of and/or alongside Wally, Murray, and Largo.

• @BobTGoldfish said:

I was thinking more about this last night and I really do find it interesting that in the opening duel, even though he already lost his hand, the 'Brush makes not one offensive strike or cut towards morgan. as if from the very beginning of their "Relationship" (I mean that in a professional and spacial sense) he is already trying to show her a little bit of the magic of those stories she followed.

i think it's less guybrush trying to show her the magic, and more that that's just the way he is. he'd not really the type to attack a woman, even if she is trying to gut him.

guybrush is a good man.

• @Duate said: i think it's less guybrush trying to show her the magic, and more that that's just the way he is. he'd not really the type to attack a woman, even if she is trying to gut him.

guybrush is a good man.

Everytime I see your avatar I hear Dominic Armato in my head going

"I love Grog.. Groggy Grog Grog. It's going down. Down to mah belly."

• @BobTGoldfish said: Everytime I see your avatar I hear Dominic Armato in my head going

"I love Grog.. Groggy Grog Grog. It's going down. Down to mah belly."

the human torch was denied a bankloan.

Add Comment