User Avatar Image

Is Telltale allowed to sell MI merchandise?

posted by Woodsyblue on - last edited - Viewed by 630 users

Maybe one of the helpful Telltale forum members can help me with this one :) I was wondering if the licence to produce a new MI series Telltale acquired from LucasArts extends to letting them sell MI merchandise as well? If so, would it only count for ToMI associated merchandise like soundtracks and posters or would it extend to other entries in the series, such as a CoMI vintage Murray-the-evil-demonic-skull talking alarm clock? (A man can dream :D)

(And also, just out of curiosity, what about Wallace & Gromit merch?)

Any information to help clear up my quandary would be appreciated. Thank you for your time :)

73 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Pale Man said: In a lot of cases though, many people will post specifically either to persuade people to agree with them, or just to know that people do agree with them, especially when they're complaining about something (like audio quality, or cracks in characters, or floating cannonballs) so in a lot of situations, all that there really is to be said is "I agree" and that can be said in many different formats. "This." being one of them, heh.

^ This.

• @Pale Man said: In a lot of cases though, many people will post specifically either to persuade people to agree with them, or just to know that people do agree with them, especially when they're complaining about something (like audio quality, or cracks in characters, or floating cannonballs) so in a lot of situations, all that there really is to be said is "I agree" and that can be said in many different formats. "This." being one of them, heh.

Well what's the point of that? Complaints are good because they can affect the product, especially in an episodic release. If I post and say "These are my issues with the delivered product", I'm hoping that they'll be resolved or considered for the next release.

Whether or not other members agree with me is another matter. I just hope they express themselves in a manner that is interesting to read.

I belive we've de-railed the thread.

• @Rather Dashing said: Well what's the point of that? Complaints are good because they can affect the product, especially in an episodic release. If I post and say "These are my issues with the delivered product", I'm hoping that they'll be resolved or considered for the next release.

Whether or not other members agree with me is another matter. I just hope they express themselves in a manner that is interesting to read.

I belive we've de-railed the thread.

Well, in those cases, the more people that post to agree that the issues bother them just as much as they bother the OP, the more likely it is that something will be done about it.

Also, for some reason the CHOOO CHOOOOOO panel made me laugh quite a bit.

• Of course in a case where gathering that kind of information is helpful, then those posts might have at least some merit: they show how many forum members have the issue. Granted I'd hope they would use more words, and hopefully talk about their specific set-up to isolate the issue(in the case of a bug), but whatever.

• You know those plush monkeys with long arms that have velcro on their palms so can hang on to things? I'd want one with three heads.

• I would like:

A Murray hacky sack
    nice cans!
    A singing manatee
    A talking pyrite parrot
    A book of 101 fish jokes
    A talking Winslow that says "I like it when you point at the map"

• @Spadge said:
    [QUOTE="Pirateguybrush"]This.

That.[/QUOTE]

The other.

Obscure Seinfeld reference

• @Pale Man said: Everything said in this thread

This.

You see, I would have made pretty much the same posts as him. I feel the same way - "this" is valuable in determining the popularity of an opinion, the frequency of a problem, or just to show your support for another person's post.

• @Bagge said: The other.

Obscure Seinfeld reference

I came THIS CLOSE to making that reference, but I figured nobody would get it. :p

• @doggans said: I came THIS CLOSE to making that reference, but I figured nobody would get it. :p

how close?

Add Comment