16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Can you post links for Maps 3 through 6 too?

• What's the fun in entering the codes?
    At least just unlock the maps so you actually can get the thrill of 'hunting for treasure'...

By entering the codes on the website, you can't even try to follow the map in the game anymore...

As I entered them all already, I wonder how they would be unlocked normally... any ideas?

• I wish the original poster would have kept this too himself. The treasure hunt quest is easy, and I realize sooner or later these codes would have been posted, but figuring out the answers before the games are even released seems pretty cheap.

-Avotas

• What I wanted was the links to do the maps themselves, not the codes...in the PC version, I only had the first two maps available to me for some reason. I didn't know how to get the rest. Wii versions had all maps available from day one! I didn't want to have to hunt around for links...hunting the web for links I thought was a silly idea in my opinion. What?...you're only a "real" fan if you search the entire Internet looking for links to unlock the additional maps? BS

• @ktrivedi99 said: What I wanted was the links to do the maps themselves, not the codes...in the PC version, I only had the first two maps available to me for some reason. I didn't know how to get the rest. Wii versions had all maps available from day one! I didn't want to have to hunt around for links...hunting the web for links I thought was a silly idea in my opinion. What?...you're only a "real" fan if you search the entire Internet looking for links to unlock the additional maps? BS

Okay...And? The unlock urls for the other maps are not available.

@ktrivedi99 said: I wish the original poster would have kept this too himself. The treasure hunt quest is easy, and I realize sooner or later these codes would have been posted, but figuring out the answers before the games are even released seems pretty cheap.

-Avotas

And? People wanted the unlock combinations, I posted them. You didn't have to read the thread if you didn't want to.

@ktrivedi99 said: Can you post links for Maps 3 through 6 too?

Not available.

• Thanks for all your efforts, Ninja...I myself am a "Hoodie Ninja".....

• thanks Ninja - I was beginning to think I had the pox of LeChuck - random angry outbursts etc. All soothed now I have opened my maps! You are a legend!

• @Avotas said: I wish the original poster would have kept this too himself.

Don't read it I guess :p

• Updated the OP. Oddly, by entering the code, you get a "map unlocked" but don't receive a prize.

Add Comment