User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 14.2K users

basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore

3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • KotOR was made available on steam, so bought that and been replaying through it. Awesome game. Also been playing Dissidia Final Fantasy on the psp.

• It's been two days since I have Psychonauts. Amasing game! Amazing game! The art style kind of reminds me of Sacrifice, Grim Fandango and MDK2, only 10 times as crazy. It's just an amasing game. I'm still playing it but this is one of those games that deserve a 10/10.

I also got A Vampyre Story, but for some reason I find the game pretty slow, unfunny and boring. The art is awesome, but with a gameplay so slow and jokes so unfunny, I'd rather just browse deviantart.

• @Badwolf said: The manual's printed upside down though, so I'm tempted to sell it off as a collector's item. Not that I would, but it's tempting.

Its called holding it the wrong way LOL

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

@Spadge said: I also got A Vampyre Story, but for some reason I find the game pretty slow, unfunny and boring. The art is awesome, but with a gameplay so slow and jokes so unfunny, I'd rather just browse deviantart.

I found that as well. I liked the idea of not carrying heavy items around but only going and getting them when needed, but aside from that, there was very little to keep me playing. I gave up when I reached the boat - I just didn't want to play it any more.

• Just finished Shadow of The Colossus... WOW!! :D

• Uhmm lets see...

Batman Arkham Asylum (EXCELLENT GAME)

TOMI Episode 2 (another EXCELLENT GAME)

Those are the 2 games im actually playing!! and enjoying! hahah

• I'm still playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.

DARN YOU PLAYSTATION PORTABLE!!!

• Currently im playing Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena which im surprised to say im thoroughly enjoying. Its not often that a movie franchise gets a decent game. Batman Arkham Asylum was also fantastic (i love the metroidish game progression) so hopefully this is a start to a new trend of quality in movie/comic/etc. to game adaptations

Other games i am currently playing:

-Metroid Prime Trilogy(wii) ~just finished Prime 1, now ankle deep into 2
    -Mass Effect (360 via the Games on Demand service) ~just had to try it out
    -Shadow Complex (XBLA) ~completed but going back to get the rest of the items
    -BioShock(PC) ~with 2's release looming closer thought id replay it but on PC this time around (was originally the first 360 game i bought 2 years ago

I also recently bought KotOR via steam but am reluctant to play as it makes my GTX 285 scream like a Banshee for some crazy reason

Oh and of course i replay the as-of-yet released ToMI episodes biweekly or so in anticipation of the next entry :D

• "Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition" and it's VERY good! The new artwork is amazing and the voice acting just breathes life into the whole thing! Lucasarts have updated it so much while still staying true to the original!

• User Avatar Image
    Majus Telltale Staff

Good old »Gothic«… ’cause of my anticipation of »Risen«.

Add Comment