User Avatar Image

Steve Purcell's Tales of MI cover art poster print -- now for sale!

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users

tmipainting.jpg

Whoa!!!!

"Steve Purcell's limited-edition slipcover was made available exclusively to those who pre-ordered Tales of Monkey Island from the Telltale website, but now it's available as a stunning 21.75" x 16" print for everyone to cherish and enjoy! Unsigned prints are shipping now & signed prints will ship sometime in the next few weeks." $14.95 unsigned, $19.95 signed by Steve Purcell.

Get it now in the TTG store!

Note! The poster is currently listed as "backordered," because it has not yet arrived at the warehouse to ship out. It should start shipping next week. The signed posters will take another week or so longer, as Steve is still signing them.

86 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • When i preordered tales of monkey island, the site said "Preorder now and you will get an hand-signed poster of Steve purcell". Is this one? Thanks and sorry for my bad english

• The preorder gift is the slipcase for the DVD with this design on it.

• I wonder if we'll be getting other stuff on the store too? I'd love a collection of Monkey Tat(tm)

No really, the equivelent of "case files" but Tales of Monkey Island would just be awesome!!!!

• @Pirateguybrush said: The preorder gift is the slipcase for the DVD with this design on it.

Plus the normal design (please)? I want both without ordering a second time ;)

• If you preordered, you will get the normal slipcase plus the exclusive Steve Purcell one, they confirmed that right back at preordering time :)

But now people can also get a poster-sized print of the Steve Purcell cover if they like.

• @Molokov said: If you preordered, you will get the normal slipcase plus the exclusive Steve Purcell one, they confirmed that right back at preordering time :)

But now people can also get a poster-sized print of the Steve Purcell cover if they like.

If you didn't pre-order, you don't get a "slipcase" just the regular DVD case.

A slipcase is something that goes on the outside of the normal case.

• @Pale Man said: I believe he meant the signed prints, not the regular ones, which I assume are limited, unless Steve has pledged his life to signing poster prints.

Yes, please let us know if the signed ones will be avaiable as well when the DVD is out!

• @Molokov said: If you preordered, you will get the normal slipcase plus the exclusive Steve Purcell one, they confirmed that right back at preordering time :)

Thanks for the info! :)

• I'm absolutely broke after just buying a PSP, the Beatles Rockband and the special edition of Halo ODST, but I still had to get this poster! Now I just need to find somewhere I can put it.

• I've just made the purchase... :)

One signed copy will be winging its merry way over to the UK just for me. I was struggling to justify a reason for its purchase so in the end I just thought... what the hey, it's Monkey Island. When will I get another chance to buy a signed print?

I also debated whether or not to delay my order until the hard-copy of the game is released but ultimately couldn't risk the prints selling out before then.

And for any other members of this forum from the UK, the total price to pay including shipping for a signed print is £19.08. Go on... take the plunge.

Add Comment