User Avatar Image

DeCava's journal

posted by raycichocki on - last edited - Viewed by 259 users

Maybe I'm just really behind but I just found De Cava's journal and after looking through it, I am fascinated with his story! I mean, what was with the "she will thank me for this!" next to the picture of la Esponja Grande? Could he possibly be trying to cure her of some voodoo pox we weren't aware of? Wouldn't that be a twist!

Also, the contraption that he claimed "will never work". What is it? All of the stuff in his journal leaves me with so many questions! I can't wait for the next chapter of TMI! Each one gives us a little more background on him. I'm so excited!

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ah, my treasure hunt stuffed up. I used the Wii codes after map 1, and I added the others, but I don't have any maps in my inventory.

    Any chance someone could upload the journal as a pdf?

  • @Fury said: Ah, my treasure hunt stuffed up. I used the Wii codes after map 1, and I added the others, but I don't have any maps in my inventory.

    Any chance someone could upload the journal as a pdf?

    No, you've gots teh find it on the interwebz. It's hidden on select Tales of monkey island fan sites. Have fun!

  • I found the things.

    It just won't show up in game. Due to a glitch.

    It says I have it on the internet Treasure Hunt Game, but it doesn't show up in Ep1.

    So can someone upload a pdf?

  • @Fury said: I found the things.

    It just won't show up in game. Due to a glitch.

    It says I have it on the internet Treasure Hunt Game, but it doesn't show up in Ep1.

    So can someone upload a pdf?

    If you reaaaallly don't feel like doin all the work, then Youtube "Coronado De Cava" you should find a video with all the pages.

  • @Fury said: So can someone upload a pdf?

    I made a drop for the Steam-Forum some time ago:
    http://drop.io/tomitreasures

    The Journal is in it.

  • @der_ketzer said: Not enough air seems to hint that it is a submarine.

    May not be an issue for Guybrush :cool:
    hope some of of this stuff appears in the game.

  • @raycichocki said: I mean, what was with the "she will thank me for this!" next to the picture of la Esponja Grande?

    Maybe he thinks she's "sponge-worthy"...

  • So according to this journal he built a submarine, the sponge is HUGE, and he used fool's gold to recreate the three artifacts needed to find the manatee. I assume we'll find De Cava in the manatee's stomach along with a gigantic sponge.

Add Comment