User Avatar Image

anddddd game beaten

posted by Blademas on - last edited - Viewed by 335 users

and another chapter finished its almost sad i really hate when they end beat it in a lil under 5 hours :( now i go back to waiting for the next one

12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • same here.. but it was a good five-six hours:)

• This chapter was awesome! I had lots of fun with it :)

• Yeah this chapter lasted the longest so far, 4-5 hours. It was more dialogue heavy this time rather than puzzle heavy and we learned a lot about the characters. And I liked the new insult match variations. I felt a bit bad about separating murrays head from his new body, you probably have to do it before getting info from noogie, but I'll have to go back and check. Obviously decava knows the secret to escaping the narwahl and mcgillicutty and crew are still out there. Things will get interesting in the race to retrieve the sponge.

• IMO best of the chapters so far. Loved it, lots of great jokes, and murray was used VERY well.

I just can't get over how Morgan looks way better than Elaine. Maybe this is intended as I don't think Elaine's been particularly pretty (usually plain imo) in the series with the exception of the artistic design at the end of SMI.

• Only 3 hours (abouts) for me btw, did get stuck once or twice with finding the faces, getting murry out (had to realize that this was needed for the vote process), Manatee calls a little fustrating, but mostly logical overall.

Oh well just means I'll have to go back and reexplore with the crazy secrets and injokes i might have missed.

• Yep that's it! well worth the time and money!

Like both others, It cracked me up. The wedgie? Priceless!!

It took me about 4 hours. Did post one question here and checked one thread when I was out of ideas with the faces. Kept it spoiler clean and experienced everything myself. Turned out i didn't need the help either just a short break cleared me right up.

• I agree, this one belongs to the best chapters so far. :) Although I would have loved it to keep Murray... *sigh* The Tarot puzzle was awesome. :) Too bad that Morgan made a different choice - a little romance between her and Guybrush would have been nice (and Elaines reaction to that as well) cuz she's quite hot. :D

Can't wait for the next chapters. I wonder what happened to the talking LeChuck & Guybrush Dolls that were introduced in CMI. :)

However there's something unnatural:

After all that time, Guybrush spent on the Screaming Narwal shouldn't he finally be able to enter his quarters? I mean, he does have to sleep now and then, right?

• @MasterofsqueezyFurballs said:
    After all that time, Guybrush spent on the Screaming Narwal shouldn't he finally be able to enter his quarters? I mean, he does have to sleep now and then, right?

Maybe you are never meant to see to inside of the quarters. Kind of like the employees only door in the back alley on Melee Island. :p

• Reminds me of the old "chainsaw & fuel" running gag from the classic LucasArts adventures. Either you got the fuel or a chainsaw in the games, but never both. :D

• @MasterofsqueezyFurballs said: Reminds me of the old "chainsaw & fuel" running gag from the classic LucasArts adventures. Either you got the fuel or a chainsaw in the games, but never both. :D

There's a Chainsaw with no fuel in the first part of Simon the Sorcerer 5, I've played all the lucas arts classics over the years but I didn't catch on to the gag it seems. Can you give me examples of this, this sounds like maniac mansion.

Add Comment