User Avatar Image

The manatee tongue???

posted by Eelco on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users

Hi,

I can't remember being this stuck since it took a 10 hours (!) to finish the puzzle in CMI where you had to burn off the map from the sunbathing pirate.

Does anyone know how to get the tongue? I've been everywhere i can go but can't seem to find anything to click that I havent clacked already.

Thanks!

Oh no spoilers please just hints

56 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Equlizer said: How do you get rid of Murray?

The same way you got Murray his body in the first place.

• Hi!
    I can't seem to find the manatee's tongue anywhere.
    Moose has told me that it is still in the manatees stomach and I have put the floppy fish on the bongos to raise the bile. But when I go to the pool of bile the manatee's tongue isn't there. Please help.

Edit
    I have gone to the locket and learned how to understand and speak manatee so all I need is the tounge.

• @brobde said: Hi!
    I can't seem to find the manatee's tongue anywhere.
    Moose has told me that it is still in the manatees stomach and I have put the floppy fish on the bongos to raise the bile. But when I go to the pool of bile the manatee's tongue isn't there. Please help.

Edit
    I have gone to the locket and learned how to understand and speak manatee so all I need is the tounge.

EXACTLY the same problem.
    Moose told me where it is. I learned the language. I raised the bile.
    So wheres the tongue? Is it proposed to swim in the bile? Cause theres nothing swimming in that bile. Can somebody upload a screen of the location of that tounge. Hopefully its not a glitch/bug. Or iam 5h to stupid to locate and see this tounge.

Plz help :(
    thats frustrating

• @schilkschi said: EXACTLY the same problem.
    Moose told me where it is. I learned the language. I raised the bile.
    So wheres the tongue? Is it proposed to swim in the bile? Cause theres nothing swimming in that bile. Can somebody upload a screen of the location of that tounge. Hopefully its not a glitch/bug. Or iam 5h to stupid to locate and see this tounge.

Plz help :(
    thats frustrating

Its the same over here ... exactly the same. Sounds like a bug/glitch to me now, but still frustrating !
    The only thing i thought about is, that i raised the bile before i went down to it. Maybe you have to go down first, see the tongue in the bile and raise it after. but i dunno ... so help or a save file would be really appreciated.
    greetz

Add Comment