User Avatar Image

The Unoffically Official Morgan LeFlay Appreciation Thread

posted by BobTGoldfish on - last edited - Viewed by 3.3K users

So yeah.

I'm not going to lie. I am a massive fan of this addition to the the Monkeyverse.

So I'm starting up the Morgan LeFlay Appreciation thread for those of us that are of like mind.

I love the dynamic she brings to the game, and the possibilites.

Was The 'Brush joking when he asked her to sail away with him to pillage and plunder? Who knows? all I know is I think it's going to bug a LOT of people for a month!

I also really dub her character design, something a little more overtly sexual about it, that would usually give her the upper hand over most pirates, but it doesn't faze our favorite mighty Pirate.

though am I the only one that noticed in the opening swordfight that Guybrush made NO offensive strikes, instead only parrying and swatting away morgans incoming attacks.. something I thought was pretty chivalrous.

anyway.. let the discussion begin!

130 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • WOW NICE WORK!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet she will die in the end of the series maybee one last swordfight with Guybrush and he will (accidently) score the finishing blow and he kills her!

• @Fury said: I think everyone wants Guybrush to hook up with Morgan.

I think the men here like Morgan and the women like Elaine more.

• @Frogacuda said: I think the men here like Morgan and the women like Elaine more.

I like them both!
    You know, I would not be opposed, once all is said and done in this series, to TellTale making a spin-off series starring Morgan LeFlay. I know, it's probably really fangirlish of me, but there it is.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Fury said: I think everyone wants Guybrush to hook up with Morgan.

But even if they don't, her affections for guybrush and his inability to notice her approaches will make her a great recurring character.

Morgan = Best MI character yet.

Damn you telltale, making original characters better than all the old ones.

Hnhmmmwelll...

It's about screen time and "quality time", I think. Morgan gets a lot of characterisation and character development in this episode, which, however stereotypical, makes her very dear to players.

Elaine, on the other hand, is neglected. We don't get to see what connects her and Guybrush; we just don't get to see the magic (important question: Did we ever really?). TTG will have a hard time getting Elaine back into the picture in future episodes. For players, that is, because interestingly (and I say way to go for this one, TTG), Guybrush isn't the least interested in a romantic relationship with Morgan LeFlay. It's always Elaine for him, the one prize goal and greatest treasure in his pirate life.

• @BobTGoldfish said: Oh man.
    Thats just Gorram Awesome.

I love how I cam make a Firefly reference on the internet and anyone worth their salt will get it :)

God bless the internet!

• @Woodsyblue said: I love how I cam make a Firefly reference on the internet and anyone worth their salt will get it :)

God bless the internet!

I use "Gorram" "rutting" and "Shiny" in everyday conversation.
    even with those unfamiliar with the show.

speaking of which Jewel State for Morgan in the movie? LOL
    Thought she looks more like Morena.

• @BobTGoldfish said: I use "Gorram" "rutting" and "Shiny" in everyday conversation.
    even with those unfamiliar with the show.

speaking of which Jewel State for Morgan in the movie? LOL

And Alan Tudyk could make a good Guybrush. If only he were a little younger.

Also, Summer Glau as ANYONE! I needs me more Summer Glau :D

• @Woodsyblue said: And Alan Tudyk could make a good Guybrush. If only he were a little younger.

If I were going to cast anyone from a whedon show as Guybrush?
    Attitude wise it would be NPH.
    Looks wise (and if he coudl pull off the acting) it would be Fran Kranz (Topher in Dollhouse)

But we're getting off topic LOL ;)

• User Avatar Image
    Con

@Duate said: morgan2forweb.jpg

What have you done to those great thighs! Put her on diet? :confused:

• @Duate said: morgan2forweb.jpg

:eek: I wish I could find hot women like that in that position more often. Nice work! :D

Add Comment