User Avatar Image

My Dream Sequel

posted by DeLuca on - last edited - Viewed by 250 users

So I've been thinking about MI6 and the sequel TTG *hopefully* makes.

In my dream version of the game...

1. No Morgan (I want closure with her this game), but an Elaine the Guybrush likes but they are separated, she thinking they just drifted apart.
2. British soldiers.
3. A new nighttime piratey Island to join the ranks of Melee Scabb and Blood.
4. A band of outcasts living in their own makeshift community on a collections of sandbars.
5. The army of the damned in battle.
6. LeChuck having a fleet. And his flaming beard back
7. The shopkeeper.
8. Plunder Island at night.

I hate to admit it but I am nerdy enough and have actually written up an outline, script and cutscene descriptions...

>.>
<.<

want it telltale? I promise its good.

28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Jake said: True. That said, Guybrush buys a bottle of root beEr from a Grog vending machine, but that doesn't mean there's a licensed Grog bottling plant off on an island somewhere.

By the way, where's the Grog in ToMI? I think it should be there like Murray and Stan.
    :D

• @GBTW said: By the way, where's the Grog in ToMI? I think it should be there like Murray and Stan.
    :D

There was a whole barrel of Grog in chapter 1. In fact, using Grog instead of Rootbeer caused the events of TMI.

• @Spadge said: There was a whole barrel of Grog in chapter 1. In fact, using Grog instead of Rootbeer caused the events of TMI.

Oh yes it was Grog! I forgot that one, LOL!

• @Jake said: True. That said, Guybrush buys a bottle of root bear from a Grog vending machine, but that doesn't mean there's a licensed Grog bottling plant off on an island somewhere.

oh! Does it mean there definately isn't though?

[ATTACH]844[/ATTACH]

(This was an early PSD mock up for what was going to be my entry for the "Island Design" Competition)

• @Jake said: True. That said, Guybrush buys a bottle of root bear from a Grog vending machine, but that doesn't mean there's a licensed Grog bottling plant off on an island somewhere.

I thought it did, where else would the enslaved pirates, their backs and wills broken, forced to work on a production line using their hooks to cork the bottles that are being loaded into the machines be? :O

• @DeLuca said: 1. No Morgan

I already disagree with you.

• @DeLuca said: So I've been thinking about MI6 and the sequel TTG *hopefully* makes.

In my dream version of the game...

1. No Morgan (I want closure with her this game), but an Elaine the Guybrush likes but they are separated, she thinking they just drifted apart.

Sorry, but I don't understand what you're saying. Are you saying that Morgan shouldn't be in the game because it looks like she's splitting Guybrush and Elaine up? Because that only adds more thrills to the story, in my opinion.

• @DeLuca said:

1. No Morgan (I want closure with her this game)

I agree, but introducing some new female characters would be fine with me. I mean, in total, how many women have we met in the complete MI series so far? Not many, right?

• Sorry, but I don't understand what you're saying. Are you saying that Morgan shouldn't be in the game because it looks like she's splitting Guybrush and Elaine up? Because that only adds more thrills to the story, in my opinion.

No I'm not saying that. I just think Morgan was executed incorrectly. I really really like the idea of her character but I think she was designed 1. too cartoony 2. not tough enough for the job she claims to have 3. too whiny (im just doing my jaahhhhbbb).

I can't help but think she grew up in suburbia. I hope to see some more character development with her (her back story in Ch 3 hardly cut it), but I would ultimately like to see her character find closure at the end of this game and go off sailing the seven seas independently, being an icon from this game alone.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Jake said: True. That said, Guybrush buys a bottle of root bear from a Grog vending machine, but that doesn't mean there's a licensed Grog bottling plant off on an island somewhere.

You're right - there's no way that Grog bottling plant is licensed. I'm pretty sure it's an illegal start-up operating outside the reach of the law. :p

Add Comment