User Avatar Image

What I hope doesn't happen at the end

posted by Kraken on - last edited - Viewed by 164 users

Two things I hope doesn't happen.

- Guybrush gets magically his hand back. I rather like his new hooked look, he is now even more pirate.

- LeChuck turns into Ghost and gets banished. Its been the there of every Monkey Island so far. Just keep LeChuck in the book of living, it actually gives more dimension to the character at the moment.

Basicly just doesn't want everything reseting at the end, but to story have developing. And yes... I do want season 2!

18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • for some reason i get a little feeling that le chuck wont die at the end. maybe leads on to a 2nd season? also i reckon guy will get his hand back

• I'm all for Human LeChuck. He's fresh. Zombie Ghost LeChuck is old and stale and got boring after 4 games of the same.

I like the hook too, but I hope Guybrush manages to get his hand in a jar or something, so it could be reattached someday.

I hope DeSinge gets all the powers of LeChuck and turns into some horrible, horrible monster for season 2.

• I'd like to see Guybrush get his hand back, but I think Lechuck will turn evil and then get destroyed.

• I might be in the minority
    But.. I want Guybrush to get his hand back.
    I'm not a fan of the hook (though I can see why people are)
    I have always liked the fact that, (as is highlighted in this Episdoe) He's an amzing Pirate, but he is nothing like I pirate.

• @Kraken said: Two things I hope doesn't happen.

- Guybrush gets magically his hand back. I rather like his new hooked look, he is now even more pirate.

- LeChuck turns into Ghost and gets banished. Its been the there of every Monkey Island so far. Just keep LeChuck in the book of living, it actually gives more dimension to the character at the moment.

Basicly just doesn't want everything reseting at the end, but to story have developing. And yes... I do want season 2!

I like the hook also! but I think they had to run there story by Lucas Arts and Ron Gilbert, and they might have said they need to reset everything to keep it the way it was, for if they ever made sequels.

• ...Or maybe Morgan will touch Guybrush's severed hand at a critical moment, triggering a pirate-bounty hunter metacrisis which will spawn a second Guybrush to aid in defeating LeChuck...

Wait, wrong fandom. Never mind.

• @Alcoremortis said: ...Or maybe Morgan will touch Guybrush's severed hand at a critical moment, triggering a pirate-bounty hunter metacrisis which will spawn a second Guybrush to aid in defeating LeChuck...

Wait, wrong fandom. Never mind.

We did the "Master will use it to Age Guybrush" thing in another tread too LOL

• I only have one fervent wish.

No. Pregnant. Elaine.

Just...no. NO. IN THE NAME OF DAVY JONES NO!

Also, back on-topic. Hand back or hand gone, makes no diff I think. Though that hook prolly more helpful as a tool then his hand ever was, heh.

Human LeChuck is still evil IMO. He's still going to be...transformed...somehow...in the end...possibly into a giant monkey.

• @Byakko said: I only have one fervent wish.

No. Pregnant. Elaine.

Just...no. NO. IN THE NAME OF DAVY JONES NO!

What if it's Human LeChuck's child, and is born with the voodoo LeChuck is missing, thus when LeChuck picks up the baby the first time they merge into a walking giant voodoo doll with lightning eyes and fire beard?

Add Comment