User Avatar Image

The manatee tongue???

posted by Eelco on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users

Hi,

I can't remember being this stuck since it took a 10 hours (!) to finish the puzzle in CMI where you had to burn off the map from the sunbathing pirate.

Does anyone know how to get the tongue? I've been everywhere i can go but can't seem to find anything to click that I havent clacked already.

Thanks!

Oh no spoilers please just hints

56 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • use the fish on the bongos
    so th bile raises
    I think you have to take the shortcut to the bile place as when u walk there it takes too long
    and just grab it

• I used the fish. Hes flappig ALL the time. Even if i leave the stomach.
    I used the shortcut but no tongue. There is no tongue swimming. Where do i have to expect it? Right from the "pool plank" in the lower level of the stomach?
    I need a screen or description.

"when u walk there it takes too long"
    The bile is ALL the time high.

I loaded a former save where the fish wasnt on the bongos. But there isnt a tongue. By now iam afraid of a bug (grafic bug?). I changed the graphic settings. Reboot game and PC, but there is no tongue. Where is it?

:(

• same problem and also still no solution ..:/

• I'm still stuck on dealing with Moose. I've taken Murray away but Moose still won't talk. I've been underwater and can only find the other skull, which I dont seem to be able to do anything with. This is the first time I've ever asked for help from any board!

• @mrsostrich said: I'm still stuck on dealing with Moose. I've taken Murray away but Moose still won't talk.

If Moose doesn't, maybe the others will?

• Thank you - hadn't found the upper deck!

• Hi everybody .
    I did all rutins to get tongue of manatee ( spoke with crew , made silly face of sister , learned where is the tongue , get book from french silly doctor , went inside to manatee ) but i could not find the tongue , it wasn not swimming in the bile . I watched full solution of the game from youtube . They did same thing as me and they find the tongue easily . IT'S FIRST BUG OF THE GAME for us. We must play again from last save ... :( ((( sorry about my perfect english ability :D )))

• @ironka said: Hi everybody .
    I did all rutins to get tongue of manatee ( spoke with crew , made silly face of sister , learned where is the tongue , get book from french silly doctor , went inside to manatee ) but i could not find the tongue , it wasn not swimming in the bile . I watched full solution of the game from youtube . They did same thing as me and they find the tongue easily . IT'S FIRST BUG OF THE GAME for us. We must play again from last save ... :( ((( sorry about my perfect english ability :D )))

playing from the last save didnt help me either ...its still not there^^

• Can't find the tongue either. I can ask Moose that the ichor funnell is the tongue and he always says "I can't belive I left Jimbo behind."

Edit: Okay, I watched the walkthrough on youtube and did it all the same. But when I enter the manatee I cant see a cutscene where the tongue is and so I cant get it. I think its a bug, so if anyone could upload a save after getting the tongue I would really appreciate it.

• Pleeeeease, pretty please can anyone upload a save after getting the manatee:)

Add Comment