Menu
User Avatar Image

Release date of thread asking for release date of episode 4

posted by Fury on - last edited - Viewed by 592 users

Hey guys.

I was searching the forums for one of those threads that says "Where is Episode 4" or "Release date of episode 4?" but I couldn't find any.

Anyone got an idea of when one will be released?

Thanks
Fury

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Jake said: You guys need to calm down. As we all know, the "when is the game due out" threads usually originate from somewhere near GMT, or possibly New Zealand or Australia, so, as it may not originate in your timezone, you will likely have to scroll down the "new posts" page a bit to find it, once it appears. I know this is tough but the last three episodes all had threads out in a reasonable time so hopefully we can all be patient like adults!

Thanks!

Jake wins the thread.

• @thekoolaidpimp said: IGN reports the release date as October 14:cool:.

http://pc.ign.com/objects/143/14355897.html

IGN are wrong. Their release dates are just estimates from when the season began.

• @Jake said: You guys need to calm down. As we all know, the "when is the game due out" threads usually originate from somewhere near GMT, or possibly New Zealand or Australia, so, as it may not originate in your timezone, you will likely have to scroll down the "new posts" page a bit to find it, once it appears. I know this is tough but the last three episodes all had threads out in a reasonable time so hopefully we can all be patient like adults!

Thanks!

:O you said New Zealand, mwhaha so we are not forgotten about by the whole world :).

• @Pale Man said: Jake wins the thread.

Gotta love the wit of the Telltale staff.

• @Fury said: Gah only like 3 people have got this joke. It wasn't even that funny! Or clever!

I don't trust IGN release dates, unless it's officially from telltale then it's normally wrong. I'd say IGN is speculating just as much as we are.

Or aren't, as there isn't a release date speculation thread yet.

I think people are reading your first post too fast.. or at least I did :P

• @Dannysw said: :O you said New Zealand, mwhaha so we are not forgotten about by the whole world :).

New Zealand? Never heard of it...:p

• So, I'm really excited! When will the release ate speculation thread be here!? I want to argue and moan about not having Chapter 4! :mad: Come'on I want some speculation here.

Seriously though, I really did get a chuckle out of the joke once I got it. We all know what is going to happen once we get close.

• Gah!

Stupid Telltale forum members. When I joined this forum, I expected, within a week of the previous TOMI episode being released, an angry "Where is episode (x+1) ?!?" thread.

It's been what, over a week now and nothing!

This is really getting on my nerves! Gah! I can't stand the waiting!!!!

If this keeps up, I'm gonna think about demanding a refund.

It's ridiculous.

• @Tpravetz said: What is your job, Jake?

No offense if any was taken. Just curious.

He's obviously the Santino in our little forum brotherhood.

Add Comment