User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS] A huge bug!

posted by rootbeer on - last edited - Viewed by 302 users

Ok, I've just passed Ch. 3 for the second time and I haven't seen the cutscene with Elaine and LeChuck. I can't really remember at what stage it was supposed to show up but...

Thoughts?

28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @doodinthemood said: Oh and on the original point, it's a fair bug, but not as glaring as us never finding out why De Cava wants a drink.

Perhaps, just perhaps, it's because he became thirsty.

• @Vitoner said: I got another bug.
    After taking the yellow "drink" to De Cava and making him drink it, every time I walked by the coin mountain I got the cutscene of the pirate speeding down and the liquid level lowering (even whan it was already low).

How can I phrase this in a way that isn't a spoiler? Basically, its a clue to later in the game.

And despite seeing said cutscene, it doesn't effect Guybrush's ability to get any of the yellow liquid.

Kevin

• @KevinSig said: How can I phrase this in a way that isn't a spoiler? Basically, its a clue to later in the game.

And despite seeing said cutscene, it doesn't effect Guybrush's ability to get any of the yellow liquid.

Kevin

Nope, Vit was right. That one actually WAS a bug. Sorry Vitoner!

• i got the sea biscuit one when wan vinslow told me about the threat thing

im guessing thats the right timing

• I was thinking this episode was bug free but I didn't see the LeChuck / Elaine cutscene. The picture thing shouldn't be a problem because you CAN get back in more than once, I definitely did it.

• @Eduardo said: From memory, it appeared after I exhausted all options talking with Morgan after we fell to the Narwhal's gut.

You mean the manatee's gut ;)

• @jp-30 said: Perhaps, just perhaps, it's because he became thirsty.

Yeah he even says he's parched.

I encounted a bug where sometimes after returning from the sea the music would still be playing on top of the music that plays on the ship. On my second run through this happened after getting the sponge with the cutscene on the ship (when DeCava goes mad). Normally going back underwater fixes it (or with the cutscene it fixed itself after the cutscene was over).

• Did anyone get the same bug as me?

After winning the pirate-face-thingy with Bugeye all the colour left Guybrush. Basically he was a grey model walking around. I reloaded the game and it was fine for the rest of the game.

Also, with the 'Guybrush picture', I know I didn't get it until I needed it, and it required going into the manatee for a third time so I don't think it'd be a problem.

Add Comment