User Avatar Image

Is there going to be a SBCG4AP Season 2?

posted by lepodo on - last edited - Viewed by 3.4K users

Title says all. :)
Is there?

128 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I hope for a second season too. SBCG4AP was the very reason I joined TTG, and the reson I got into Sam and Max.

• Well it's more likely than any new Bone episodes at any rate. Then again barack Obama confessing that he's not black at all is more likely to happen than a new Bone episode

• I'd buy a handful of new, staggered-monthly episodes of SBCG4AP. With money! And enthusiasm.
    It'd be sweet if they could have a lil' bit of They Might Be Giants in the next season. I also like the previous post about a rasslin' episode. That thurr is a good idurr. Idea. Wrestling.

• Trogdorman, same here. Except I never got Sam and Max. But I never would of came here if not for Strong Bad. Now, what we REALLY need is Stinkoman Level 10. I've been waiting for years...

• Please Tell Tale At Least Reply To This Thread,
    The Only Reason I Even Made An Account On This Site Was Because Of SBCG4AP
    Please, Please, Please We Really All Want Another Season For This Game I'm Now Starting To Hate This Company Because There Isn't A Second Series Please Start Working On A Second Season Unless You Are Already? But Please Tell Us If You Are,
    I Have Been Really Liking That Series But Know... You Stop The Whole Series Please, Please, Please Just Please Make Another Season PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

• You know, I never really liked Point-and-Clicks that much. I think the Brother Chaps should move on to action-based platformers and racing and all that crazy stuff.

It should be called Strong Bad's AWESOME Game for HOT People!

• yeah! like a mortal kombat type game where the final boss is the stick!

• I don't know if anyone said this, but it just popped into my head. 5 words.
    'Tis True, Pom-Pom, 'Tis True.
    Think about it. That would be Awesome. I mean, that short clip on the DVD was too deep of a plot to be an actual cartoon. But SBCG4AP has a deeper plot than the usual antics of those stupid animal characters.(har har.) First, Strong Bad must think of a sure-fire way to cheat at homestars race. Once The Cheat has been given his plan, you must use your gaming button mashing (or wiggle waggling) skills to be in a decent proximity of Homestar in the race. 'Horra-what?' No ones cheering for Stro Bro!? Uuh, Homestar knows how to ruin my victory even when he's knocked senseless. I know! If I can get dumbstar back to normal, everyone will focus on me!' and so, through a series of convoluted scheming, he makes a giant homestar head-bonking device. It fails, and you all (who bought the DVD) know the ending.

• @Trogdorman said: I hope for a second season too. SBCG4AP was the very reason I joined TTG, and the reson I got into Sam and Max.

Same here. Though I would be okay if a second season was never made; I would rather the Chapman bros. work on their site and not have Matt Chapman get a sore larynx from all that voice work. Besides, Sam & Max and Monkey Island are also awesome, and I, for one, would love to see other LucasArts (and non-LucasArts) franchises be resurrected by the wonderful wizards of Telltale.

• [quote=strongbadinator;209021]i don't know if anyone said this, but it just popped into my head. 5 words.
    'tis true, pom-pom, 'tis true.
    Think about it. That would be awesome. I mean, that short clip on the dvd was too deep of a plot to be an actual cartoon. But sbcg4ap has a deeper plot than the usual antics of those stupid animal characters.(har har.) first, strong bad must think of a sure-fire way to cheat at homestars race. Once the cheat has been given his plan, you must use your gaming button mashing (or wiggle waggling) skills to be in a decent proximity of homestar in the race. 'horra-what?' no ones cheering for stro bro!? Uuh, homestar knows how to ruin my victory even when he's knocked senseless. I know! If i can get dumbstar back to normal, everyone will focus on me!' and so, through a series of convoluted scheming, he makes a giant homestar head-bonking device. It fails, and you all (who bought the dvd) know the ending.[/quote]

Epiiiiic!

Add Comment