User Avatar Image

Some great Morgan screen captures!!

posted by barchetta on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users

Yeah yeah, another Morgan thread...

Enjoy!

morgan4p.jpg

I specifically like the 1st picture, 2nd row: "blah blah blah!" :)

morgan3.jpg

Here Morgan makes guestures at Nooky: "You there, look me in the eyes!"

morgan2d.jpg

Some great facial expressions of the upgraded games-engine. (name all 6!)

morgan1b.jpg

Unanswered love ... :'( No wonder she bonked him on the head!

174 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Takun said: Aw, so sad. Couldn't you have taken it 5 seconds earlier before our witless hero says the one thing to break her poor heart? (Hey, shes a cutie and Ima romantic).

If you look on the first page of this thread, you can see that picture right there. :p

• @barchetta said: If you look on the first page of this thread, you can see that picture right there. :p

Cheers, lol.

• hey, did anybody else notice that morgan's head has a very similar shape than the heads of the monkeys`? if you look from the side she is very monkey-like..

• @Takun said: Arnt you the same guy that thought the whole series should end with a graphic, bloody beheading of Threepwood, while morose music and credits roll? Creepy.......

No, I think the next EPISODE should end that way. Completely different. ;)

Besides, I think we can all agree that Guybrush isn't real*, so his death can't be anywhere near as creepy as real people can be.

*Because he's a figment of the imagination of a boy at a carnival.

• @Rather Dashing said: No, I think the next EPISODE should end that way. Completely different. ;)

Besides, I think we can all agree that Guybrush isn't real*, so his death can't be anywhere near as creepy as real people can be.

*Because he's a figment of the imagination of a boy at a carnival.

Curse you and your intricate puzzleing plot-shifting riddles! lol I hope it doesn't end that way.. how much fun could a kid in a carnival be? Thats why Carnival Games for the Wii is in the bargain bin of EB's the world over.

• @Takun said: Curse you and your intricate puzzleing plot-shifting riddles!

All I mean is that being dead never stopped LeChuck. =p

• @Rather Dashing said: All I mean is that being dead never stopped LeChuck. =p

Good point, but who'se silly enough to strike Guybrush with an improperly crafted sword? Apart from a giant number of the population, I mean.

• @Takun said: Good point, but who'se silly enough to strike Guybrush with an improperly crafted sword? Apart from a giant number of the population, I mean.

Well, De Singe has extracted some green goo of life from Guybrush's hand... Now he just needs a fresh body to try his new concoction...

• @Spadge said: Well, De Singe has extracted some green goo of life from Guybrush's hand... Now he just needs a fresh body to try his new concoction...

Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun lalalalala.

Wait, thats a good point, who would he use? (First guesses for me would be LeC, or himself.)

• @Takun said: Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun lalalalala.

Wait, thats a good point, who would he use? (First guesses for me would be LeC, or himself.)

Or Guybrush's dead, deceased corpse. DeSinge kind of made a big deal about the pox's ability to animate the inanimate.

Add Comment