User Avatar Image

Some great Morgan screen captures!!

posted by barchetta on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users

Yeah yeah, another Morgan thread...

Enjoy!

morgan4p.jpg

I specifically like the 1st picture, 2nd row: "blah blah blah!" :)

morgan3.jpg

Here Morgan makes guestures at Nooky: "You there, look me in the eyes!"

morgan2d.jpg

Some great facial expressions of the upgraded games-engine. (name all 6!)

morgan1b.jpg

Unanswered love ... :'( No wonder she bonked him on the head!

174 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Rather Dashing said: I am honestly really disturbed by this thread. Either a lot of repressed people or a set that aren't repressed nearly enough, either way I find this whole discussion unnerving and creepy.

    Welcome to the internet. there's cookies in the back (no cake, that's a lie)

  • Maybe the modelers can raytrace some high quality pictures for those who are in need.

    I'm not one of them though :P

  • Wait, this thread is for people attracted to Morgon? I just like the expressions... They're nice expressions.

  • people who think this is creepy are freaking out over nothing

    we know they're not real people, relax

    you know guybrush isn't real either and yet you still like him as a character

    oh you like a cartoon?!! dont you know that nobody in that cartoon are even real people?! get a life! you like a sitcom?! you know those people are just pretending to be characters right?! GET A LIFE

    nobody's lines of fantasy and reality are so blurred that we cant recognize the difference. freaking out about it just makes you seem like you're trying to hide something. we like these characters AND we're able to tell that they're NOT REAL. DONT FREAK OUT ABOUT IT

  • User Avatar Image
    Con

    @Duate said: people who think this is creepy are freaking out over nothing

    we know they're not real people, relax

    you know guybrush isn't real either and yet you still like him as a character

    oh you like a cartoon?!! dont you know that nobody in that cartoon are even real people?! get a life! you like a sitcom?! you know those people are just pretending to be characters right?! GET A LIFE

    nobody's lines of fantasy and reality are so blurred that we cant recognize the difference. freaking out about it just makes you seem like you're trying to hide something. we like these characters AND we're able to tell that they're NOT REAL. DONT FREAK OUT ABOUT IT

    wut he said and it seems to me now that some people expect others to share the exact same values when it comes to cartoon vs. reality -subject, and should they disagree, they're stamped as freaks or low lives that instant....?!?!?! I'd call a pedophile more freaky despite his/her interests are 'real' and 'living'.
    And apparently TGG wanted Morgan to appear 'attractive' as Guybrush, Noogie, even Murray seems to agree with that, why should it be wrong for you tho it's not 'real'?

  • @wisp said: hey, did anybody else notice that morgan's head has a very similar shape than the heads of the monkeys`?


    Sexy monkey's, that is! :D

  • @Shwoo said: Wait, this thread is for people attracted to Morgon? I just like the expressions... They're nice expressions.

    yhea, yhea... I'm just here for the articles... :D;)

  • People going "oh noes, this is inappropriate" should be banned from usage of the internets. It's a sacred free space. The only on earth where everyone can meet and anything can be discussed. If you wish not to partake, so be it, but spare us the lectures and go fiddle young boys or smt.

    Morgans is superhot btw. For a 3d character. Art does exist- A painting isn't just a painting is it?

  • @onlyamonkey said: People going "oh noes, this is inappropriate" should be banned from usage of the internets. It's a sacred free space.

    Ah, irony. :p

  • User Avatar Image
    Lup

    i wonder if morgan is supposed to look better than Elaine ...:rolleyes:

Add Comment