User Avatar Image

Morgan Leflay should have her own spin off games?

posted by doodo! on - last edited - Viewed by 410 users

Morgan Leflay should have her own spin off games?

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • She is a great character and all that but I think if she had a spin off the feel of the game would have to be completely different.

For a start she isnt too keen on puzzles exactly and I dont think it could work if she wasnt running around killing people....which would normally be a fun idea but it just wouldnt fit into the series too well

• @derekbilldaly said: She is a great character and all that but I think if she had a spin off the feel of the game would have to be completely different.

For a start she isnt too keen on puzzles exactly and I dont think it could work if she wasnt running around killing people....which would normally be a fun idea but it just wouldnt fit into the series too well

Yes, it would have to be very different but that's ok. There's clever ways to assignate people too, though I don't know what the over lying theme would be, with pirates dying down and all. There couldn't be guybrush appearances...

It's tied, hehe.

• Naaaah. Maybe if Murray devoured her soul. And then we could turn it to a Ninja Gaiden type of game with lots of blood, evil laughs, maybe some scorpion from streetfighter stuff asw. Could be worth a purchase.

• I would play it.... but I guess I would rather just have more regular Monkey island with her in it..... I think it would be cool if she ended up obsessed with LeChuck sort of like what Harley is for the Joker.... It could make for some great story telling she would really hate Elaine then because both the men she liked are in love with her.

• I'd play it, but she doesn't necessarily need one.

• Nah, because a lot of what makes Morgan interesting is her interactions with Guybrush. We'd need to have that, and if that's going to be the case why not just have another MI game?

• I voted yes to make it more interesting, 11- 19. 1 away from 10 and 1 away from 20.

• You're like "little Professor" Does that give away my age that when I was a kid this thing was cool to have?

Little%20Professor-dg.jpg

• @Irishmile said: You're like "little Professor" Does that give away my age that when I was a kid this thing was cool to have?

Little%20Professor-dg.jpg

D'awwww, thats cute. When I was a little kid the cool thing to have was a pullback'n'go die-cast metal Percy from Thomas the Tank Engine. (Metal, thats how long ago it was.)

Add Comment