User Avatar Image

Poll: Elaine vs Morgan

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited - Viewed by 3.2K users

With the introduction of Morgan LeFlay, it looks like Guybrush's relationship with Elaine may be tested. Each woman seems to have a loyal band of supporters on the forum.

So what's the demographic breakdown? Do the girls want to see Guybrush be true to his wife, while the guys want to see him get with the hot totty? Let's find out...

--------------------------------------------------

Wow, thanks for the awesome response! Here's the breakdown on male vs female opinions so far. Looks like the guys are fairly evenly split, while the girls overwhelmingly prefer Elaine. Very interesting!!

Males (%)
Elaine: 48
Morgan: 48
Other: 4

Females (%)
Elaine: 66
Morgan: 29
Other: 6

Stats based on 311 votes. Figures may not add to 100% due to rounding.

171 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Great idea to split it into male and female voters. :) I BET more male than female users will vote for Morgan. The votes for Elaine look balanced for now, but that might change over the course of a few days.

Anyways, I'm female and I think Guybrush should (and will) stay with Elaine. After all, he doesn't even notice Morgan's feelings for him.

• We never do until we realize we have our own. once Elaine is no longer interesting he'll be looking at Morgan like, Daammmmnnnn.

• User Avatar Image
    Con

As interesting as Morgan has made the current events, I'd stay faithful to Elaine nevertheless. Morgan is still very fascinating new character but to actually ditch your wife without a reason....no can do.:cool:

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@BeeKay84 said: Great idea to split it into male and female voters. :) I BET more male than female users will vote for Morgan.

I bet so too! :)

At the moment ALL the females (5) have voted for Elaine, while the guys are split 58% / 42% in Elaine's favour. Will be interesting to see if that persists...

• Having just finished "Lair of the Leviathan" I gotta vote for Morgan. She's a great character, just very cool overall AND she supports Guybrush in a good way (at least when she's actually on his side!). Also, the fact that I don't like Elaine as much in ToMI as in the other games might have something to do with it as well (don't get me wrong, she's still a good character and all). Anyways, it will be exciting to see how it all plays out in the next episodes. :)

• I can say that Morgan does give Guybrush a little more respect than Elaine gives him... that sort of thing goes a long way for a man.

But still I vote Elaine.. he worked so hard to get her he shouldn't ruin it now.

• Morgan is too much of a carbon copy of Elaine, so I vote for the original.

• Morgan all the way. Elaine treats Guybrush like a second class citizen. Morgan and Guybrush work well as a team... even though she chopped his hand off.

Add Comment