User Avatar Image

CSI Deadly Intent case 4

posted by MustangMan on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users

I'm just about to hurt my self if i cant finish case 4 i'm stuck big time for a good 4H of play time i'm at the point that Ms. Levesque want hey lawyer and i don't know what to do the crime scene is completed the boiler room is also completed Levesque home has no completed mark but i have scratch the hole house i have the pill bottle next to the lamp blood sample next to the lamp i have Ms. Levesque sample next to the lamp also have the pill on the ground next to the lamp. What els can i be missing in that house the hint that i get from my partner is so ho realy foul'd us with that furnace pipe i'm biting my naill. please help me here before i rip off my hair of my head

26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You wont completely search the house until much later.

There is also a 3rd piece of trace evidence on the floor in the bedroom to the right of the pill.

Dont forget to search the oil can completely for a fingerprint, it is annoying to find but it is there.

• the oil can has been done 2 sample on to floor was done the pill also and next to the lamp the pill bottle done the only ting not done and that i cant figure out is the mole that came from the furnace i want to to microscope try all vision look at the hole ting noting come's up

• ok nice and clear at Ms. Levesque in the bed room i have the blood sample right next to the bed a little on the right from the blood sample i found the single pill and a little more on the right i found the bobble sample from Ms. Levesque and on the table just over the 3 evidence i found the bottle of sugar what els can i be missing in that house.??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• I have a similar problem
    I can not find anything more
    All the evidence is examined
    I do not even ask anybody any questions

csi.th.jpg
    csi2.th.jpg

• @m0d3 said: I have a similar problem
    I can not find anything more
    All the evidence is examined
    I do not even ask anybody any questions

csi.th.jpg
    csi2.th.jpg

the only thing thats not examined its the mole of chisel mark in furnace pipe but i do not know what the heck to do with it noting is working on the microscope

• @MustangMan said: the only thing thats not examined its the mole of chisel mark in furnace pipe but i do not know what the heck to do with it noting is working on the microscope

You know what I may be missing and where can I find?

• @m0d3 said: You know what I may be missing and where can I find?

last mail i resived is
    found a fingernail on the furnace pipe, did
    you? Any idea whose it might be?.

dos not say any thing at all to me

• @MustangMan said: last mail i resived is
    found a fingernail on the furnace pipe, did
    you? Any idea whose it might be?.

dos not say any thing at all to me

BRO!
    i dont see any nail on pipe in boiler room ;(

• @m0d3 said: BRO!
    i dont see any nail on pipe in boiler room ;(

wen you pile off the stuff on that pipe you will see a fingernail witch a have and exam the nail

• If I remember you can check the nail in the chemical analyzer. Or was it you get trace from the nail to put in the Analyzer.. Cant remember now :P

Add Comment