User Avatar Image

CSI: Deadly Intent- Wait No More!

posted by nikasaur on - last edited - Viewed by 592 users

CSI: Deadly Intent comes out TODAY with more crime-solving adventure than ever. Check out Ubisoft's Website to pick up your copy!

Already got it? Tell us what you think, and remember to use the hint forum if you're stuck.

34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @DABhand said: Money isnt really a factor in developing an engine, just hard work, peserverance and dare I say it luck. As does experienced people who know how to work meshes and DirectX API's.

That's all true, but you left out one important factor: time. Optimising the codebase will take time, and time = money. Even if all the staff are on set salaries and no new people are taken on that's still time that could be spent on something else that needs doing. I promise you that money is the number one factor here.

• I had a glitch in the demo where the person's husband was supposed to show up, but never did.

• @DABhand said: I got my european copy today, helps I own my own shop and can get stock in early.

What country are you living?
    Spanish Ubisoft page says the game will be out November 2009, no especific day. Any news on the concrete date for the Spanish release?

• @StLouisRibs said: I had a glitch in the demo where the person's husband was supposed to show up, but never did.

I got that too.

• @Javi-Wan Kenobi said: What country are you living?
    Spanish Ubisoft page says the game will be out November 2009, no especific day. Any news on the concrete date for the Spanish release?

The UK, it was scheduled for retail release on the 30th, i.e. tomorrow. I got my stock in early :) And gave myself a little present.

• :( I was hoping that we would be able to do them.What's with the "reminiscing about doing autopsies" post ?

• Any chance you can maybe help me out?...What the heck am I supposed to do in the bathroom of case 1. Something with the cupid I think, but nothing works when I click on it! The evidence there is all I am missing to move forward. THanks :)

• Hmm...I have not finished this case cause I am trying to move slowly but have sprayed Luminol in the sink ? You know washing hands after a bloody crime...

• I really love these games, but I wish they were a bit longer.
    Started last night, and already finished.
    It's been a while since I played the others (time to do that again)
    but it felt like there were less evidence to collect?
    Except for a few tricky parts, it went very easy and in a room there was maybe just one item to pick up.
    We're all different of course, but personally I would like to have a lot of evidence to look at, maybe not all the evidence would be needed, but it would be less predictible that way I think.
    Storywise, I really liked it, too bad Catherin's voice isn't Marg's.....I really miss her....:)

• In the other games, you knew how to get good scores in the evaluation, but I got kinda bad scores, and I don't know how to improve them......

Add Comment