137 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Fronzel said: I was stumped because I thought some sort of faulty electrical fixture was shocking Guybrush; I failed to notice the rug and didn't think of static electricity.

One thing is it's not clear that the rug even goes up to the door, it's all off-camera, can't notice the shock is when he touches the handle unless you're listening very carefully..

• @Eulolia said: One thing is it's not clear that the rug even goes up to the door, it's all off-camera, can't notice the shock is when he touches the handle unless you're listening very carefully..

What do you mean? You see the rug go up the stairs. At the very least, it's heavily implied.

• @Rather Dashing said: I'd REALLY have to agree with this, except that there are even WORSE puzzles this episode.

"You're lying."
    "No!"
    "Sure you are."
    "Oh, okay, you got me."

I mean, seriously?

Oh yeah, that was bad. Wouldn't really call it a puzzle though since it's a tier 1 conversation option, just more like interactive theatre (though if you'd used the You're Lying option on the others and got nothing you might not bother trying it I suppose).

• Come on people!
    This episode offered some of the hardest and creative puzzles, which in my experience Telltale has ever created! (YES, feast-puzzles, I'm looking at you!!) And I have played all of Telltale's games.
    And you are complaining about the lock-picking gag? Phu-leeeezee!

This episode is truly my favorite one! :)

Add Comment