User Avatar Image

ToMI Chapter 4 - Lame

posted by Mungo102 on - last edited - Viewed by 202 users

In a hurry to finished up for a deadline?

Ending is lame.

Jungle map puzzle too obscure.

Story line seriously flawed (how can the "Big Machine" cure everyone from the Pox yet turn LeChuck into his former evil self?)

24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Miaharpy said: I did and you got a problem about talking to others. Why don't you go back to that one little thread and keep complaining there?

I think you're too adverse to other people's opinions, and that you don't read the OP's post too much. :)

• Guys, come on. Everyone's welcome to their opinion about the games, which means that you're allowed to disagree with them but not start being a jerk to them (or jerking them around) because you don't share their opinion.

• WHAT!!! but I am American we bomb people who do not share our opinions!

Just kidding yeah... I agree people do not need to like that same things I do and as long as they are not trolling I like reading their opinions... I like debating storyline and things like that with people who have different ideas.

• @Irishmile said: WHAT!!! but I am American we bomb people who do not share our opinions!

Just kidding yeah... I agree people do not need to like that same things I do and as long as they are not trolling I like reading their opinions... I like debating storyline and things like that with people who have different ideas.

But but but... American?
    I thought you are irish :O
    Talk about another shocking revelation right after the game...

• @Miaharpy said: If you don't like it, you should post this in "It's ruined forever!" thread.... Seriously, you got a reading problem if you don't check out all the latest threads. But yeah, next time PLEASE look at other threads before you create a new one.... it's really annoying.

I don't get it. Why does negative criticism have to be stuffed away in one topic, while positive criticism may litter every corner of this message board?

• Segregation..... Don't go all Rosa Parks on these boards!!

Also kidding

• I don't get it. Why does negative criticism have to be stuffed away in one topic, while positive criticism may litter every corner of this message board?

Couldn't agree more.
    It's not like the thousand "OMG BRING BACK POINT & CLICK" like threads a day we had after the first chapter.

• Remember all the arguing over the graphics people saying that they needed bloom filters and realistic models and all that... LOL

Add Comment