User Avatar Image

Free Collector Disc

posted by roucou on - last edited - Viewed by 514 users

Hello,

I bought Wallace & Gromit with the 50% coupon (thank you telltale) and I see "Four Full game for 34,95$ (INCLUDE FREE COLLECTOR DISCO".

Since I'm newbie with telltale method, I would like to know what I must make to receive the Wallace&Gromit cd? I know I have to pay the shipping but I don't see the button to receive it.

Could you help me please?

Greetings,

46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Rather Dashing said: We don't have any clue. The SBCG4AP series ended in December 2008, the DVD wasn't being shipped until June 2009, for one frame of reference.

I say that it was worth the wait!

• For those who don't read the blogs Telltale announced that on the 4th of November they will start taking orders for the Wallace & Gromit Series Collector's DVD.

• @Homestarlover said: I say that it was worth the wait!

Really? The SBCG4AP disc was so bare bones. Basically it just had the trailers and SB videos from the site, there was little if anything created specifically for the disc. I really hope that was a one time occourance, because the 2 S&M discs were great.

• @EMAN528 said: Really? The SBCG4AP disc was so bare bones. Basically it just had the trailers and SB videos from the site, there was little if anything created specifically for the disc. I really hope that was a one time occourance, because the 2 S&M discs were great.

It has other stuff, but hidden. It has the Dangeresque roomisode as an easter egg.

• @Pale Man said: It has other stuff, but hidden. It has the Dangeresque roomisode as an easter egg.

Even that's pretty sparse, and not really exclusive to the disc. As cute as the Videlectrix launcher and the reversible cover were...it was below the bar of expectation set by Sam and Max.

• @Rather Dashing said: Even that's pretty sparse, and not really exclusive to the disc. As cute as the Videlectrix launcher and the reversible cover were...it was below the bar of expectation set by Sam and Max.

Not a whole lot on the Sam and Max discs is exclusive to the discs either. 95% of the features can be seen right here on the site for free.

• @Pale Man said: Not a whole lot on the Sam and Max discs is exclusive to the discs either. 95% of the features can be seen right here on the site for free.

While that is true, most of those fetures were created for the disc to begin with and were put on the site as part of the Summer of Sam and Max. The second season disc has a ton of content and easter eggs that are nowhere to be seen on the site. Mostly nothing from the SB DVD was made especially for the disc except for the cover, menus, and credits and there are no commentaries to be found for each episode. I still proudly display the disc on my telltale shelf, but compared to the other 2 it is very basic.

• @EMAN528 said: While that is true, most of those fetures were created for the disc to begin with and were put on the site as part of the Summer of Sam and Max. The second season disc has a ton of content and easter eggs that are nowhere to be seen on the site. Mostly nothing from the SB DVD was made especially for the disc except for the cover, menus, and credits and there are no commentaries to be found for each episode. I still proudly display the disc on my telltale shelf, but compared to the other 2 it is very basic.

You forgot the anaglyph 3D Dangeresque, but yeah. I think that was the only "content" made for the disks alone.

• Hmm. I don't seem to be able to get the free disc, though I've purchased all 4 episodes individually.

Well, it's only in the pre-order phase now, so maybe this will be looked into.

• Gibbeynator, send an email to support, they should be able to fix it for you.

Add Comment