User Avatar Image

Happy 20th Anniversary, Wallace and Gromit!

posted by nikasaur on - last edited - Viewed by 755 users

After 20 years of comic mishap, Aardman Animations and Telltale are celebrating the anniversary of Wallace and Gromit! Read our blog to see all the details about-

A FREE episode of Muzzled!
A $20 sale on the game from our site
All 4 episodes of Grand Adventures on XBLA + theme and picture pack
and DVD Pre-Order, with lots of included goodies.

In addition, we're pairing up with Child's Play and the S&G CHildren's Foundation and donating one pound (about $1.60 USD) to one of these charities with every Grand Adventures purchase!

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-527

50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Damn... & here I was hoping that it would be Flight of the Bumblebees... I already have it on my 360.... but I would much rather have it on my PC so that I would have the complete set conveniently in one place.

• well now that i have this, i'm only 1 episode away from having the full season for free :D

• @Molokov said: I'd love to preorder the disc... but might wait until Sam & Max S3 is officially up for preorder, got a 50% off voucher to use for that :)

I'm hoping Sam & Max S3 is put up for pre-order before the year ends (since that's when that voucher expires).

• @Guybrush Threepwood said: I'm hoping Sam & Max S3 is put up for pre-order before the year ends (since that's when that voucher expires).

it expires?? :( i hope they hurry and put it up for preorder!

• This. Is. Amazing. :D

I'm downloading Wallace and Gromit as we speak. :3

• @Tetsugakusha-Y said: This. Is. Amazing. :D

I'm downloading Wallace and Gromit as we speak. :3

dito.

Yeah, have been looking forward to trying this game out. I love W&G. Thank you Telltale once again for a very smart move in your business and for making us very happy customers as a result. ;)

• Just beat Muzzled, courtesy the free download. Loads of fun, great episode guys! Buying the season at the discounted price once payday rolls in... heh heh.

• I've also been thrown into a loop by this sale and my coupon. I could use it on this, but it just gives you the regular coupon price, for a total sale of ~$3. I don't really feel confident that Telltale will release a new season while everyone has these coupons floating about, though, so it seems like it's better than nothing. :(

Too bad the only one of my friends that likes Adventure games doesn't have a computer that can handle these or I could gift it and it would be much easier.

• @Black Drazon said: I've also been thrown into a loop by this sale and my coupon. I could use it on this, but it just gives you the regular coupon price, for a total sale of ~$3. I don't really feel confident that Telltale will release a new season while everyone has these coupons floating about, though, so it seems like it's better than nothing. :(

Too bad the only one of my friends that likes Adventure games doesn't have a computer that can handle these or I could gift it and it would be much easier.

well if they dont, i'll probably just get csi or bone...i dunno

• Bought the three XBLA eps today! Just doing the weapon in The Last Resort at the moment. It's a shame the "special announcement" of a free Muzzled isnt really much use to Xbox players, but its great to have all the eps on Xbox at last anyway - thats special enough!

Add Comment