User Avatar Image

Monkey Island Treasure Hunting!

posted by David E on - last edited - Viewed by 4.1K users

It's live!

Discuss your findings in here.

738 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • actually if you think about it they could do the new maps, just have the treasure hunting in episode 4 instead of episode 1.

who knows mayhaps they already have done this and that is going to be the source of the maps for the final episode?

• sigh i dont like exclusive crup unless its later released for all..

it seems so... bottlenecking to me. As in... we are forced to buy 3 copies of every game to get all the stuff these days...

didnt think telltale needed that.. but I suppose if they THINK it will raise wii sales.. so be it..
    I cant see how it would but.. ok!

• @Kaldire said: sigh i dont like exclusive crup unless its later released for all..

it seems so... bottlenecking to me. As in... we are forced to buy 3 copies of every game to get all the stuff these days...

didnt think telltale needed that.. but I suppose if they THINK it will raise wii sales.. so be it..
    I cant see how it would but.. ok!

You can get all prizes using just the demo.

• @Kaldire said: it seems so... bottlenecking to me. As in... we are forced to buy 3 copies of every game to get all the stuff these days...

You aren't really missing out on much.

1/3 (PC) (Avatars)
    2 (PC) (Wallpaper)
    3/1 (Wii) (Avatars)
    4 (Wii) ($5 off an order of $8.95 or more)
    5/10 (Wii) (50% off an episode)
    6/7 (Wii) (50% off a season)
    7/6 (PC) (50% off a season)
    8 (PC) (Caribbean Journal)
    9 (PC) (Club 41)
    10/5 (PC) ($5 off an order of $8.95 or more)

Wii users got more discounts sooner, which makes sense considering that the game costs more on the Wii.

• oh i see why the wii prizes might appeal now lol..

insert foot in mout...
    and 7/6 50% off a season!!? i still cant get my stuff to work

• @Kaldire said: i still cant get my stuff to work

Wait, can you select the "Treasue Hunt" button that's in between the "Quit" and "Resume game" buttons? (In Chapter 1)

• i can select it but when i go there are only 2 maps.. the first two...

• @Kaldire said: i can select it but when i go there are only 2 maps.. the first two...

Start the fisrt episode so that the launcher pops out. Then click on treasure hunting and you'll see on which browser is it stored. Then click on the links and you should have the maps. Worked with me.

• I see people talking about Map #10 but I don't see where Telltale spread the link for the 10th map. Is it an "officially" unleashed map?

• User Avatar Image
    FoP

@The Silent Man said: I see people talking about Map #10 but I don't see where Telltale spread the link for the 10th map. Is it an "officially" unleashed map?

Yes, it was a link on a Facebook announcement from 24.10.2009. The text said "Telltale Games - Monkey Island Treasure Hunt Bonanza!" and added map 10 when you clicked the link.

Add Comment