29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • best twist ever, loved it. it bumped this episode from okay to ZOMGAWESOME for me.
    can't wait for the next episode

• I liked the ending as a cliffhanger. LeChuck was not just dangerous and deadly, he was terrifying (he probably wasn't so terrifying to me in SOMI:SE because I knew Guybrush would win). Elaine heartbroken. The ironic echo at the end worked. But that was the thing.

Now can Guybrush get out of this one?

Odds are yes. But can Elaine?

• I want guybrush to get with Morgan ... She's much cooler!
    Also Elaine is really bitchy!

• Yeah, I think Guybrush is done with and in the next MI games you will be LeChuck fighting the Forces of Good.

Not :)

• In fact, this is one of my most favorite endings. Really surprised me, though...

• Perhaps we'll have Elaine as a playable character, trying not only to defeat LeChuck, but go get Guybrush back.

• @Plastic Eye-Patch said: Perhaps we'll have Elaine as a playable character, trying not only to defeat LeChuck, but go get Guybrush back.

Or maybe we will get to play as guybrush, in a pirate hell, or somthing of the sort.

• "best twist ever, loved it. it bumped this episode from okay to ZOMGAWESOME for me.
    can't wait for the next episode "

same here! I dare say that I am now enjoying it more than mi3. Tough I can imagine a bit of what´s about to happen, I´m still veeeery anxious to play the next part.
    also, i like how they weren´t afraid to put really sad parts in this episode (and different/strong emotions in general, like when morgan is sad in the bar). i think it gives a bit of extra depht to the characters and story. i can´t remember anything like this in the previous games, and i think it´s a nice change of pace.

• Hmm, well, after all the Voodoo Lady told Guybrush in MI3 that Blood Island was the place where he was going to die...either she was wrong with this (I don't believe...) or Guybrush may not be dead after all...or Telltale missed this spot ;)

Add Comment