User Avatar Image

"Muzzled" getting terrible reviews in Amazon

posted by OMA on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

A bunch of noobs with (probably) utterly shitty computers are giving the free "Muzzled" episode terrible 1 star reviews either because the game either doesn't work for them, runs very slow, or even can't figure out how to play...

http://www.amazon.com/Wallace-Gromits-Grand-Adventures-Download-Pc/product-reviews/B002RL8K2U/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

Whatever their reason, those reviews are not giving the game very good publicity.

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Boy, I love when people blame a game just because they can't figure out how to play it :rolleyes:

I added a five star. I think everyone else should do the same. Muzzled was the best of the W&G games and people really should give it a try on their own instead of listening to these idiots.

• I'm surprised these people managed to even find the website in the first place considering how utterly idiotic they appear to be.

• @Pale Man said: I'm surprised these people managed to even find the website in the first place considering how utterly idiotic they appear to be.

They probably got linked to it by someone. Ofcourse since it's free they'd jump on it.

• People on Amazon are somthing else...It's like they're ants if someone doesn't like, they all don't like, there are a few times though were I really have seen mixed reviews on somthing.

• That is both hilarious and frightening.

Any time I see confusion beget anger, I can't help but picture a bunch of chimps trying to open a safe by slamming rocks against it and screeching. People like that are a pretty convincing case against both evolution *and* intelligent design.

• The problem spurs from three factors:

1. People love free things.

2. The majority of the American population own a computer with internet access.

3. The majority of these computers are technologically out of date, significantly enough so that a game like this, which scales fairly well, can't operate on them.

And, voila! 1 star review galore. Tragic, really... But it won't keep me from spreading this offer like wildfire!

• This one is my favorite:
    "It was hard for me to understand when and how to interact with the game. It is more of a cartoon with you interacting in some ways. It has very good graphics and a good story line, but I could not seem to understand how to progress in the story. It waits for you to do something however I had no idea what they wanted me to do. My grandsons would probably just keep clicking and moving around, but for me it is very confusing and irritating."

Read that again...
    I could not seem to understand how to progress in the story...it waits for you to do something...

So that means, because you don't get the game, it deserves a 1 star?
    I laughed hard when I read that one.

• @Armand1880 said: it waits for you to do something...

So wait, isn't that pretty much any game ever?

This one was also pretty great: :p

"I downloaded this enormous file and installed it on my computer. It begins like a cartoon. I don't know how to play the game because after watching far too much pointless animation, it stops working. Don't bother with this junk."

466 MB is "enormous"? People really need to upgrade their computers.

• @Armand1880 said: This one is my favorite:
    ...it waits for you to do something...

I just...I can't even fathom that. The "something" that he needs to do is click his mouse. One button. He has to press one button. The only way the game could be simpler to play is if it ran on his thoughts. What on earth was he expecting?

• @stupidmovie said: The problem spurs from three factors:

1. People love free things.

2. The majority of the American population own a computer with internet access.

3. The majority of these computers are technologically out of date, significantly enough so that a game like this, which scales fairly well, can't operate on them.

And, voila! 1 star review galore. Tragic, really... But it won't keep me from spreading this offer like wildfire!

Hey you just described my computer,only difference is I know it probably is my comps fault which is why I thank telltale for releasing sam and max, strong bad, and monkey island on wiiware wallace and gromit I won't get but at least don't need my crappy comp if I descide to buy them. Although I think I'm getting a laptop for Christmas so that might help:D

Add Comment