User Avatar Image

Official Halloween Costume Thread

posted by The Highway on - last edited - Viewed by 406 users

The thread is for the pictures of yourself in Homestar Runner related costumes that you submitted to the Brothers Chaps, so that even if they don't go on the site, people can still see you!


White paper taped to my legs. A star shirt. Those dumb sunglasses with the lines... That's right, Dangeresque... Too?!

14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ooh! I'll take a slice.
    homestarcostume.jpg

    You like? I used that last year, too! Too bad the propeller fell off... And yes, I submitted that to the contest. I took that picture in my apartment hallway... looks like he's waiting for a train, or the guy with the key or something.

  • Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god?

    Ben Again, you and I are on homestarrunner.com!

    Crack open the champagne and celebrate the crappy Homestar costumes!

  • @The Highway said: Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god?

    Ben Again, you and I are on homestarrunner.com!

    Crack open the champagne and celebrate the crappy Homestar costumes!

    Thats where i saw you all before.

  • @Icedhope said: Thats where i saw you all before.

    Yup; now were famous, official parts of homestarrunner history. Oh, wait... We also get to be on a DVD!

  • @The Highway said: Yup; now were famous, official parts of homestarrunner history. Oh, wait... We also get to be on a DVD!

    I saw your photo on the page too. Strong bad made fun of both of you in that song. Also, congrats on getting to be on the DVD. I was on the sbcg4ap DVD:D

  • Oh, my, gravey. Yay! ...that's all I can think of. Besides, it's hard to type with trembeling fingers. Wait... I wonder what the odds were of me getting in... dare I say it... might that have been ALL the costumes they got? (Jibble jibble)

  • I like to think of it as they got more costumes, but we were just the awesomest. I mean, how many people dress up as dangeresque too? Oh, and for the wiki guys; I am open source Greg on the wiki, I think it's on my user prifile, so please make with the putting me in the article.

  • @Gman5852 said: I saw your photo on the page too. Strong bad made fun of both of you in that song. Also, congrats on getting to be on the DVD. I was on the sbcg4ap DVD:D

    I will probably be on the ToMI DvD twice.

  • Hey, I jut thought of something... maybe I helped with the creation of that little song Strong Bad sung. Star, are. All, hall! I was the only one obviusly in a hall! :D

  • Me too! I'm pretty sure I was the only one with no face paint!

Add Comment