User Avatar Image

map trouble

posted by CervantesUK on - last edited - Viewed by 347 users

right, i have finished the trials, and am now in the jungle with no idea what exactly i am suposed to be doing. can anyone help? i dont really get what the map is for.

EDIT: never mind... i worked it out in the end.

9 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I dont know how to read the map either honestly, can someone give a small hint?

  • Try examining it and click on it, it'll do some shakin'

  • I don't know how to use the map neither some one help usssssssssss

  • You could always go onto monkey islands page and use the walkthrough

  • Yeah, you might as well go to the walkthroughs, this particular puzzle would fry my brain to try to explain.

  • People are so impatient.
    It took me 10 months to complete the Legend of Kyrandia and it felt amazing afterwards.

  • @MrsBBC said: People are so impatient.
    It took me 10 months to complete the Legend of Kyrandia and it felt amazing afterwards.

    Yeah, there's no sense of achievement if you are just blatantly told how to pass the game

  • @haydenwce27 said: Yeah, there's no sense of achievement if you are just blatantly told how to pass the game

    Agreed,
    Its been how long...weeks? since the last installment of MI came out. Are people desperate to complete it the fastest so they don't miss out on discussing it on the messageboard? Or are we really that impatient now?

    I work offshore so I was only able to download Episodes 3 and 4 a few days ago. I completed both in a day and a half, which was a little disappointing. Maybe its because I'm older than when I used to play the MI games. But it still took me several days to complete the revamped MI 1, and I've completed that several times before.

    One of the first things I did upon completion was to read the 'help' section of the boards just to be dismayed at how quickly people felt the 'need' to ask for help....usually to post 5 mins later with 'oh wait nevermind, I figured it out'

  • @MrsBBC said:
    One of the first things I did upon completion was to read the 'help' section of the boards just to be dismayed at how quickly people felt the 'need' to ask for help....usually to post 5 mins later with 'oh wait nevermind, I figured it out'

    I know, one of the great joys of being stuck is that you find plenty of alternate dialogue by trying random things. It's almost as though people are afraid to think. Or, like you said, too desperate to get to the discussion threads quickly.

Add Comment