9 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Thanks much for this! It's like UHS, but without the wait!

• I'm glad someone could answer the WTF? portion of this game. It was even creepier the first time I watched it, since the sound had cut out.

• What is the WTF question really about?

• As the WTF above mentions, the animation budget seems to have been expanded a bit, which can catch you by surprise, hence the WTF? And it is quite disturbing (as are most things about Sam & Max and its creators) that the evidence suggests that the animators have: watched "Patton" a few too many times; are strangely fond of Broadway production numbers; and can probably recite lines from a certain Stanley Kubrik movie verbatim, not too mention ripping off the set design for this episode. Max aught to be more careful of his precious bodily fluids. And if you add an eye patch and a black leather glove to him who does Max resemble? Hmmm?

Perhaps even more bizarre to consider is the connection between between the two movies, George C. Scott, and Sam.

• Thank you, this will really help me

• @Geekzer said: As the WTF above mentions, the animation budget seems to have been expanded a bit, which can catch you by surprise, hence the WTF? And it is quite disturbing (as are most things about Sam & Max and its creators) that the evidence suggests that the animators have: watched "Patton" a few too many times; are strangely fond of Broadway production numbers; and can probably recite lines from a certain Stanley Kubrik movie verbatim, not too mention ripping off the set design for this episode. Max aught to be more careful of his precious bodily fluids. And if you add an eye patch and a black leather glove to him who does Max resemble? Hmmm?

Perhaps even more bizarre to consider is the connection between between the two movies, George C. Scott, and Sam.

What did you consume and where can I get some?

• Help !
    It's a terrible gamebug !
    There's no neat stuff on Max's Desk !!!!
    Now what ??????????????????????????????????????????

EDIT :
    Oooooohhhh. You mean the desk in the white house , not the office !
    Now I get it. Take five everyone no prob. here.

• becuse i stuck i found a special item easter egg
    where is he?
    at the golf hole
    when is he?
    easter day
    what he do?
    i dont know i finish the game and dont use it

Add Comment