User Avatar Image

Could It Be?

posted by Nintendo Boy1 on - last edited - Viewed by 798 users

The homestarrunner.com site hasn't been updated with a new toon since November 2nd. Now I may be over/under thinking this, or just plain jumping to conclusions. But since the website hasn't been updated with a toon in a while, doesn't that make a slight possibility that they could be working on a Season 2 for SBCG4AP? It happen during 2007/2008ish. Could it be happening now, is the long wait over, is there something new on the rise, Are hremails sbemails? Uhhh, can you say: MIND BLOW!

42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Nintendo Boy1 said: The homestarrunner.com site hasn't been updated with a new toon since November 2nd. Now I may be over/under thinking this, or just plain jumping to conclusions. But since the website hasn't been updated with a toon in a while, doesn't that make a slight possibility that they could be working on a Season 2 for SBCG4AP? It happen during 2007/2008ish. Could it be happening now, is the long wait over, is there something new on the rise, Are hremails sbemails? Uhhh, can you say: MIND BLOW!

Homestarrunner.com did stop being worked on for a while when sbcg4ap came out(which I loved) so maybe we will get one. PLEASE TELLTALE I'VE GOT NOTHING TO PLAYminus tales

• Maybe they just can't think of new stuff. Some of the new toons were kinda lame. Or I'm just not into Homestar anymore. I hope not, I'm getting bored of the old ones. Oh, no! I'm loosing my love for Homestar! Aaaauugh!!!

• Well, the site says it was updated on November 19, and they're probably just taking a break for Thanksgiving or doing the Thanksgiving toon which might be out this week.

I'm sure they must have Thanksgiving dinners to go to and stuff.

I also did not get to watch any US TV shows this week because they all took a Thanksgiving break. :(

• Alright, but if anything humorous happens to the Chapman Bros. during thanksgiving break, they better recreate it in humorous cartoonish style, or else

• @The Commissioner said: Well, the site says it was updated on November 19, and they're probably just taking a break for Thanksgiving or doing the Thanksgiving toon which might be out this week.

I'm sure they must have Thanksgiving dinners to go to and stuff.

I also did not get to watch any US TV shows this week because they all took a Thanksgiving break. :(

I wouldn't count the decemberween cards as an update, but it's also possible they took a thanksgiving break.

I still have my hopes up for them working on game

• Updates have been sporadic for a while. I assumed they were losing interest in working on the site.

• @Shwoo said: Updates have been sporadic for a while. I assumed they were losing interest in working on the site.

If I'm not mistaken, they live off of the sales made from the site, so I wouldn't think they'd lose interest in working on it, unless they recently got new jobs somewhere.

• C'mon, young whipper-snappers, learn your history! the 6th is the TENTH anniversary of the site! They're definitely preparing something Spectacular for us! i hope.....

• @StrongBadinator said: C'mon, young whipper-snappers, learn your history! the 6th is the TENTH anniversary of the site! They're definitely preparing something Spectacular for us! i hope.....

And the 13% off sale to celebrate 13 years on the sight was fake then?

• No, the site's been around for almost ten years. But the original Homestar Runner book was made in 1996, that's probably what the sale was referring to.

Add Comment