User Avatar Image

Chapter 5

posted by Karl on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

Okay so I finished the swordfight, and I got the bone and the anchor, and haven't managed do do anything at the thief's place. At the thief's place, I got the hint to use the dog to find lechuck's treasure, but I don't see any dog? Help on what to do next?

108 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm having a MAJOR human le chuck moment here... could be the lack of sleep trying to stay up.

Got dog, in thief's lair. Need help. Don't know what it needs to smell. Thought it be secret box. STUCK

• OK, so I'm stuck in the Crossroads needing the sacrifice, Morgan talks about having some ideas, but wants me to do the rest of the parts first, I have. Is this a bug or intended?

Edit: nevermind, after a few clicks of the same conversation option, she finally gave in...

• @eg00wag said: I'm having a MAJOR human le chuck moment here... could be the lack of sleep trying to stay up.

Got dog, in thief's lair. Need help. Don't know what it needs to smell. Thought it be secret box. STUCK

The dog needs to smell the sock. If you examine the sock, the thief will offer it to you. You will get creative to find the treasure

• Just whacked down some points as I played the game.

Very basic, cause I was enjoying the game too much :).

http://bit.ly/5hTVp7

Obviously, it's a spoiler as it'll tell you what to do for the whole game. So don't say I didn't tell you :P...

• The fact there are two gum items in the jailcell caught me out. Darn the darkness of the pictures.

• Ok so I've just got my body back but I cant seem to pick up the gum in the prison. Guybrush says he's already found the spirit gum, I've clicked on the gum on the bars and on the ceiling...he ate it but spat it out and now he wont touch it. What can I do?

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

Are you sure he's already found the spirit gum? You'll need to use an item from your inventory for that.

Add Comment